Paid Media Specialist
- Mad Fish Digital
- Portland, OR
- Onsite Only
Posted 32 days ago
Paid Media Specialist
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
Paid Media Specialists play an important role at Mad Fish; this position is directly responsible for managing a subset of our paid media client portfolio. Tasked with overseeing the day-to-day performance of accounts, Paid Media Specialists are well informed of trends, beta releases, creative strategies, and tried-and-true paid media best practices. Paid Media Specialists feel comfortable troubleshooting performance and issues for a wide variety of campaign types in various platforms. As a member of the team, Paid Media Specialists excel at data analysis, critical thinking, and possess a commitment to continually improve account performance.
- You have demonstrated experience creating, managing and optimizing Google Ads and Bing Ads search, display and shopping campaigns
- You have proven experience creating, managing and optimizing paid social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest)
- You are capable of developing & communicating narratives from campaign performance reports
- You are well versed in Excel/Google Sheets and expedite analysis through the use of these tools.
- You possess an advanced understanding of web analytics and are capable of extracting actionable insights from Google Analytics.
- You make decisions based on data
- You have a proven understanding of paid media strategy and the marketing funnel
- You are organized, from to-do lists to Asana boards
- You manage your time effectively to meet deadlines in spite of unforeseen occurrences.
- You love collaboration and have a creative spirit
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and prioritize well
What You'll Do
- Create, manage and optimize paid search, display, shopping, and video campaigns in Google and Bing
- Create, manage and optimize paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
- Write ad copy for all platforms
- Work collaboratively with Client Strategists to discuss account performance, goals, and recommendations
- Oversee and report on campaign performance for your paid media clients
- Write monthly executive summaries outlining campaign performance and results
- Communicate regularly with Client Strategists and other cross-functional team members to ensure client goals are being met
- Develop and implement paid media strategies for new clients
- Seamlessly onboard new paid media clients
- Proactively identify issues in the account and provide solutions to team members and clients
What We Offer
- 100% Health and Dental coverage
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) matching program
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog-Friendly workspace
- Workstation stipend
Mad Fish offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) matching, parking passes, a public transportation stipend, unlimited PTO (we mean it – our employees take 20+ days per year, no questions asked), family leave, and a workstation stipend so you can get those sweet noise-canceling headphones to do deep work. Oh, and we’re dog-friendly, so bring your best friend if you want.
Individuals seeking employment at Mad Fish are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. All individuals should apply.
About the company
We’re a digital marketing agency that champions creative strategies and stays accountable to the results. With a passionate leadership team that’s 67% women, we are dedicated to transparency and we’re serious about changing the way management and business are handled. We're a proud B Corp that focuses on doing good in the world.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.