Paid Media Specialist
- Go Local Interactive
- Overland Park, KS
- Onsite Only
Posted 9 days ago
As a Paid Media Specialist, you lead the implementation and optimization of your client’s paid search marketing programs. You perform strategic planning, performance analyses, testing, and reporting on all of your assigned client’s campaigns, using platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. You communicate regularly with your clients and occasionally travel to meet with them face-to-face. As you analyze campaigns and implement optimizations, you will successfully meet your client’s KPI’s. Your ability to provide unique solutions for both your clients and the company will produce great results!
- Manage and be a point of contact for a book of high tier clients
- Identify and implement Paid Media tactics and best practices
- Monitor performance of marketing initiatives through monthly reporting and present recommendations to increase ROI
- Support the New Business and Strategy Departments with sales, organic growth, and client retention
- Delegate tasks to Paid Media Coordinators when appropriate
- Pull, analyze, organize, and interpret data
- Clearly and consistently communicate between internal product teams and external clients
- Research and stay up-to-date on marketing trends
- A proven track record of the ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task in a flexible and fast-paced environment to effectively meet deadlines
- Strong conceptual and written communication skills with a deep understanding of the English language (spelling, grammar, and vocabulary)
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both technical and non-technical information between internal product teams and external clients
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strategic and analytical thinking when solving problems
- Proficient in Google, Bing, and Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or another related field
- 2+ years of Paid Media experience
- 1+ years of customer service/consulting experience
Travel: Up to 5%
Go Local Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Need Assistance? If you require assistance or reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request by email to email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and should not be used to inquire about the status of applications.
About the company
Go Local Interactive is an award-winning digital marketing agency focused on new customer acquisition for national and regional brands. They provide handcrafted solutions to answer the marketing needs of clients across a wide variety of industries including home services, retail, financial services, and e-commerce. They are experts in effectively implementing, managing and tracking clients’ marketing efforts down to the local level – no matter the number of locations or size of the service area. Based in Overland Park, KS, Go Local was recently recognized by the Kansas City Business Journal and Inc 5000 as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Kansas City and nationwide. They are also one of a select few marketing firms to be designated a Google Premier Partner, a status reserved for only the top 3 percent of online agencies who are recognized for their growing customer base, extensive AdWords expertise, established sales force, great customer support, and operational Infrastructure & Advanced Reporting. Among a variety of service offerings, Go Local Interactive specializes in website development, search engine optimization, local listings management, content, social media, and paid media services that provide full transparency, tailored solutions, and added value for their many clients.