Paid Media Team Lead (Assoc. Dir.)
- Mad Fish Digital
- Portland, OR
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 4 days ago
Team Leads exude balance and confidence as the mentors of their teams. As the Paid Media Team Lead, you will guide the culture of our paid media team, improve the quality and consistency of our client-facing work, and grow paid media revenue through the success of our clients and sales support. You will be a critical part of executing the Mad Fish Digital company purpose, to provide Elevated Experiences to our employees, our clients, and their customers. You will also be a core member of Mad Fish Digital's leadership team.
- You have 1 - 2 years of experience managing a team of 3+ direct reports
- You have 3 - 4 years of agency experience
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience implementing, overseeing and reporting on paid media
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience developing holistic paid media strategies for clients in varying industries
- Past experience in performance marketing is highly desirable, but not required
- You have a proven understanding of paid media and how it intersects and can be used to support digital design, SEO and content marketing
- You are an excellent communicator and excel at leading various meetings types ranging from 1:1s to executive meetings
- You make decisions based on data and tie metrics back to client goals
- You can navigate Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Tag Manager, paid social platforms, and others with ease
- You manage your time effectively to meet deadlines in spite of unforeseen occurrences
- You are organized and methodical, from to-do lists to Asana boards
- You love collaboration and have a creative spirit
- You look for new ways to improve results with data
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and prioritize well
- The Mad Fish team is currently working remotely as a result of COVID-19. We intend to return to the office in the future, with timelines to be determined. Candidates local to the Portland area are preferred however not required.
- Lead the strategic direction of the paid media team through employee training, mentorship, service innovations, and new platform research
- Oversee, mentor, and manage the development of paid media team members
- Manage the hiring and onboarding process for new hires, conduct regularly training, facilitate and guide professional development
- Oversee the paid media team’s level of service and quality
- Facilitate existing account growth, working inter-team and through cross-functional support
- Manage your team’s resources with internal metrics on utilization and profitability to ensure success
- Develop paid media strategies for prospective or existing clients; train and support direct reports in strategy creation and execution as needed
- Develop new paid media services and iterate existing services
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and interface with prospective clients as needed
- Manage key paid media accounts from onboarding to ongoing campaign management
- Cultivate positive, collaborative working relationships with your direct reports and cross-functional peers
- Provide timely, future-focused feedback to direct reports, peers, and manager to promote growth and development
- Manage performance review process for your team
- Serve as a trusted advisor to resolve challenges, inter-team and cross-team
- Participate in Mad Fish Digital strategic planning and lead strategic focus initiatives
- Clearly communicate department and company goals to ensure success and clarity
Benefits & Perks
- 100% Health and Dental coverage
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) matching program
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog-Friendly workspace
- Workstation stipend
Mad Fish offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) matching, parking passes, a public transportation stipend, unlimited PTO (we mean it – our employees take 20+ days per year, no questions asked), family leave, and a workstation stipend so you can get those sweet noise-canceling headphones to do deep work.
Equal Opportunity & Inclusion Statement
Individuals seeking employment at Mad Fish are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, presentation, or sexual orientation. All individuals should apply.
As an equity affirming company, Mad Fish Digital searches for, encourages, and engages with individuals and groups that represent diversity in our community. We not only challenge discrimination in regards to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, racial identity, faith identity, age, disability, and social class, we consciously make efforts to reach out and include diversity in employment, vendors, and clients.
About Mad Fish Digital
We’re a digital marketing agency that champions creative strategies and stays accountable to the results. With a passionate leadership team that’s 71% women, we are dedicated to transparency and we’re serious about changing the way management and business are handled. We're a proud B Corp that focuses on doing good in the world.
About the company
We’re a digital marketing agency that champions creative strategies and stays accountable to the results. With a passionate leadership team that’s 67% women, we are dedicated to transparency and we’re serious about changing the way management and business are handled. We're a proud B Corp that focuses on doing good in the world.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.