Paid Search Lead – Performance Marketing
- Santa Clara or San Francisco, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 20 days ago
Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Search)
Marketing /Location: Santa Clara OR San Francisco, CA United States
Role: Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Search)
Chegg is looking for a creative, results-oriented and hands on Performance Marketing Manager with exceptional strategic and analytical skills to join our growing team. The right person for the role can execute as an individual performance marketing manager, as well as coordinate with and leverage team members across functional groups. Our business is expanding, so this is a high-leverage and high-visibility role within Chegg.
- Lead our paid search planning, strategic approach, and point of view across business units.
- Execute campaign builds and campaign management best practices and processes. Follow appropriate setup, QA, and optimization schedules to achieve business KPIs. Maintain campaign budgets and monitor delivery and pacing.
- Stay in touch with current industry trends, new tools and industry best practices. Manage relationships with media partners to ensure we are taking advantage of new opportunities.
- Work with the analytics team generate analysis, insights and compelling recommendations and present them effectively to the marketing team.
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to meet them with quality work
- Collaborate with other cross-channel experts on client goals and integrated campaigns
- 6+ years of digital advertising experience in paid search
- Four year degree. Degree in economics, finance, business, mathematics, computer science, or related preferred
- Experience planning and optimizing paid search campaigns and delivering business goals
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing and latest Paid Search trends.
- Preferred: Experience with search management platforms such as Adobe Search Manager, Doubleclick for Search, Marin, or Kenshoo.
- Proven budget management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work in a deadline-driven atmosphere
About the company
What is Chegg? An ‘always on’ digital learning platform. Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG. Why do we exist? Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, and Chegg Internships and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.