Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
Paid Search PPC Associate
- Go Fish Digital
- Raleigh, NC
- Onsite Only
Posted 12 days ago
Go Fish Digital is looking for a bright, motivated individual to bolster our team of top-notch online marketers.
We need someone who works quickly and efficiently, but takes pride in producing high-quality, error-free products. The right candidate is comfortable hanging around big spreadsheets, can do pivot tables and vlookups in their sleep, and is always excited about a new data source to analyze. Google Ads and Google Analytics are a big part of this job, and you'll be happy analyzing them and discovering actionable opportunities. Communication is key, so messages won’t sit in your inbox for long before receiving your well-crafted response.
- Build paid search strategy from the ground up
- Optimize and test existing paid search campaigns to improve ROI
- Spend time analyzing datasets to identify issues and opportunities
- Analyze the performance of Google Ads campaigns to exceed client business goals
- Uncover paid search opportunities for clients by manually reviewing ad campaigns, website, and competitors
- Implement bidding strategies the lead to a positive ROI for clients
- Continually optimize ad text and placement as necessary
- Analyze data to draw conclusions about campaign efforts
- Develop advertising roadmaps and identifying project milestones
- Work in a team setting, sharing and receiving information for other departments including SEO
- Enjoy working directly with clients to meet business goals
- Stay up-to-date with Google updates and industry trends
- Bring new ideas and innovations to our processes
You should have some or all of the following attributes:
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Minimum of 2 years managing Google Ads campaigns
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- An understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) best practices
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel (and its Google counterpart, Sheets)
- A desire to work with data and track efforts to impact on revenue
- Excellent analytical ability and the capacity to turn analysis into actions and deliverables that a non-technical person can understand
- Strong, clear writing skills
- The capability to work well with a team
- Strong problem solving skills - if you don’t know something but a client needs it, you will do everything you can to quickly figure it out
- Facebook and/or LinkedIn Ads experience is a plus
Our office is located in downtown Raleigh. We offer a flexible work schedule, so you'll be able to work about 40% remote (home, coffee shop, etc) and 60% in the office with the rest of the team. This is not a remote position - you must be available to work in our Raleigh office 3 days per week.
Benefits & Culture
Go Fish Digital offers great health care benefits (with a significant portion paid by the company), a generous 401k program, and a flexible, balanced work schedule. We're employee-friendly, and include small but fun perks like free Netflix and Spotify subscriptions, a Kindle reader, a free eBook every quarter, a free run/race entry per year, and more. With our trusting and flexible work culture comes responsibility, so you’ll need to be the type of worker who is disciplined enough to get things done without someone watching over your shoulder. We are looking for someone to bring great ideas to the table, and to work above and beyond our core hours of 8am to 4pm each day when needed.
Instructions for Applying
For consideration, please write a custom two-paragraph cover letter and include your salary requirements. (The two-paragraph suggestion is so you don’t feel obligated to write something super long.) We'll read your cover letter first, so really personalize it and let it showcase your personality and strengths. This should not be a stiff, boilerplate piece of writing. Be real, be yourself, and make us want to learn more about you. Stand out from the crowd!
If the website you're using to apply doesn't allow you to attach a separate cover letter, combine it with your resume into a single document or email it to us separately. This is extremely important, as you will not be considered without it. This ensures you can follow directions and have read all the way down to the bottom. :)
About the company
We’re a team of technical marketers and creative thinkers helping companies attract more attention online, build more traffic to websites, improve their reputations, and obtain more conversions. We have offices in both Washington, D.C. and Raleigh, N.C. Though we’re settled on the East Coast, we work with clients around the world.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.