Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
Paid Search (PPC) Specialist
- Blue Wheel Media
- Birmingham, MI
- Onsite Only
Posted 49 days ago
Blue Wheel is looking for a Paid Search (PPC) Specialist to join our digital advertising team. This person should be tactical, love “playing the game” of paid search and determining how to develop strategic methods for accomplishing our client’s advertising goals. Our ideal candidate can not only drive strategy but also can actually roll their sleeves up implement campaigns across the various search platforms.
Required: 1-2 years
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Yahoo Gemini/Oath
- Google Analytics
- Bonus: Google/Bing Shopping ads, RLSA, Marin & Kenshoo experience
- Can navigate most Paid Search platforms blindfolded.
- Copywriting skills are strong. The SERP is a competitive space and you have to use your words to craft an eye-catching message before someone clicks on a different site.
- Able to work with a wide range of people, including clients, sales people and internal staff.
- Good with numbers and able to analyze research data to determine best placement for the client's needs.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Beast in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong problem solving and communications skills (both written and oral).
About The Position
- Develop copy, strategies, campaigns, monitors, and improves towards ROAS goals.
- Implement & optimize campaigns, audiences and creatives in relevant platforms
- Track historic and projected media costs and analyze trends.
- Gather, organize and present competitive research and spending data as requested.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and paid search tactics
- Maintain strong/professional rapport with internal teams.
- Make special recommendations to be presented to the client and key account management personnel that are new and profitable ideas to grow clients’ business.
- As requested, participate in client meetings, strategy sessions and presentations as a representative of the Advertising deparment.
- Work with Account Executives to answer paid-search related questions
- Resolve billing discrepancies, verify placement and production quality of all media placements, and coordinates make-goods as needed.
- Assist accounting department in reconciling variances and assuring proper payments.
Culture, Benefits & Perks
- Awesome Office. We just restored the original Peabody Mansion in Birmingham, MI into a beautiful digital marketing office environment. Walk outside and you’re right in the heart of downtown bham!
- Great company culture. We are all about work/life balance, summer Fridays, team outings, and great personal time off.
- Amazing teammates. We hire exceptional talent based on our core values and collective culture.
- Ability to make an impact. Being a 30-person+ agency and having small teams, you can make a difference with your efforts and work.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
About the company
Blue Wheel Media is an integrated digital marketing agency comprised of strategists, creatives, producers and technologists who share a passion for creating progressive branding and digital marketing ideas and solutions. We bring these solutions, not services, to life for our brands and partnered businesses to impact their bottom line. You will have the opportunity to join, learn and work with our team.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.