Paid Search & Social Strategist
- Effective Spend
- Austin, TX
- Onsite Only
Posted 30 days ago
Effective Spend is looking for a digital marketing professional with 1+ years of hands-on experience managing paid search and social advertising campaigns. The right candidate exhibits a true passion for digital marketing (PPC in particular) and excellent communication and people skills.
In our PPC department, you’ll have the opportunity for promotion as you master new areas of digital marketing and grow your knowledge and skill set with us.
Client & Performance Management:
- Own and build client relationships with medium to large accounts.
- Perform deep-dive performance analyses.
- Develop digital marketing strategy for new client onboarding and quarterly business reviews.
- Establish monthly client goals and manage your accounts toward meeting those performance goals.
- Campaign Creation– Build campaigns from the ground up, including account set-up, campaign planning/organization, competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copy writing.
- Campaign Management & Optimization– Manage campaigns to ensure that they continually improve over time. Test and optimize bids, keywords, text ads, image ads, and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Reporting & Analysis– Master the art of performance analysis and client reporting through the daily use of tools such as Google Analytics, Kenshoo, Google Trends, AdWords, Power BI, and more.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 1+ years of full-time paid search marketing experience.
- Familiarity with paid social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Superior ability to analyze data in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook or other analytics platforms.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics, or a related field.
Effective Spend is proud to be named a Top 10 Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal. Here are some of the ways we support an awesome company culture:
- Competitive paid time off
- Additional volunteer PTO
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare plans
- 401k with company matching
- Bonuses for employee and client referrals
- Fun team outings and social sports like soccer, cornhole and kickball
- Foosball, chess, and other games in the office for a quick break
- Great office location within walking distance of the hike and bike trail and numerous coffee shops and lunch spots
- Snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and plenty of fresh-ground coffee
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest and related qualifications. Your cover letter is your opportunity to show off your writing skills, highlight your relevant experience and prove your attention to detail. So, show us what you’ve got!
About the company
At Effective Spend, we’ve built an A-team of digital marketers. We’re excellent at what we do, care deeply about performing at the highest level possible, and produce unparalleled results. As an integral member of this team, you’ll learn the most, improve the fastest, accomplish more, and have a ton of fun doing it.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.