Paid Search Specialist
- The Learning House
- Louisville, KY
- Onsite Only
Posted 25 days ago
The Paid Search Specialist (PSS) manages all paid search activities for a portfolio of university degree programs on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad copy, review and analysis of landing page performance metrics, and overall optimization of campaigns.
- Desired: Bachelor's degree
- Minimum: Associate's degree
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Manage the day-to-day paid search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing and Yahoo), including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and overall optimization.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of search marketing campaigns while frequently maintaining and providing clear communication to internal stakeholders. Ensure that accounts are meeting their cost-per-lead (CPL) and cost-per-start (CPS) goals.
- Develop compelling ad copy that is consistent with the school's brand messaging and guidelines.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities for expansion within the search marketing campaigns for expansion.
- Keep up with the latest search marketing industry trends and campaign features
- Collaborate with Marketing Account Managers (MAM's) to ensure paid search advertising needs specific to each school are being met.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Interest and enthusiasm for the Higher Education industry
- Digitally savvy, with specific proficiency at Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly personable, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail skills
- Enthusiasm for working as a team; ability to establish good rapport with colleagues
- Commitment to integrity, strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work autonomously without constant supervision
- Self-motivated, results-driven professional who consistently delivers high quality work and meets deadlines
- Highly intelligent and ability to learn quickly
- Passion for learning and continual development
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here represent those that the employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions:
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to sit and stand.
Work Environment: This job is performed in a general office environment with standard office equipment available. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
About the company
The Learning House, Inc. helps people improve their lives through education. As an Academic Program Manager, we offer a full suite of education services, including: Online Program Management (OPM), Corporate Solutions, The Software Guild, Learning House International, and Advancement Courses. Built on a foundation of data-driven decision-making, thorough market research, and robust technology services, Learning House is focused on delivering high-quality, relevant just-in-time education services to meet the needs of a dynamic, global market. Through its partnerships, Learning House helps universities acquire more students, produce more graduates, and deliver better outcomes and helps companies attract, develop, and retain a happier, more skilled workforce.