Paid Search Strategist
- Seattle, WA
- Onsite Only
Posted 35 days ago
Portent (a Clearlink company) is recruiting for a Paid Search/Programmatic Strategist to work in our award-winning digital agency! Portent (a Clearlink Company) needs a strategist to join a talented team of experts who provide hands-on support, as well as consultative recommendations for some of the biggest brands out there. Portent is a Google Premier Partner taking pride in having a team that can jump in and work across multiple verticals and practice areas, and also features a full-service team of marketing experts across SEO, Analytics, Social, Content and CRO.
This strategist will be responsible for managing and overseeing portions of Portent’s overall paid search client portfolio. They’ll be tasked with day-to-day client communication, ongoing client growth, daily optimization, opportunity identification, and regular reporting.
The strategist position is a key role at Portent. The agency is looking for someone with the requisite skills, motivation, and personality to fit in with a team of overachievers who work equally hard to provide results to clients while maintaining a strong work/life balance.
- Support the PPC Team Lead and other PPC team practitioners to help execute for clients on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other major paid advertising platforms.
- Monitor and optimize client accounts, seeking out growth opportunities, assessing performance, and partnering with other Strategists and Senior Strategists to drive strategy aiming to meet the client’s marketing goals.
- Partner with Strategists and Senior Strategists to offer account recommendations for opportunities, including: goals, campaign strategies, tactics, budgets, and timelines.
- Track, measure, and report on all campaign work each month, partnering with Portent’s Analytics team when needed.
- Manage client communication and interaction for the team in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Contribute to the Portent blog and marketing initiatives.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices.
Position Requirements & Competencies
- 2-4 years of PPC marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
- Intermediate working knowledge of major PPC platforms as well as analytics suites.
- Intermediate working knowledge of PPC tools, including (but not limited to) AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, SEMRush.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff.
- Ability to execute on assigned initiatives promptly.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-reliant, excellent problem solver, results oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments independently to problem solve.
About the company
About Clearlink: Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Clearlink has been recognized as a great place to work with awards such as Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50, Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List, Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces, Utah Chapter of the American Marketing Association – Internal Campaign, and many more. We are proud to offer our employees: Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family Over two weeks paid time off Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching All-expense paid vacations for top employees
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.