Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
Paid Social Associate
- Hanapin Marketing
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite Only
Posted 21 days ago
Hanapin Marketing is proud to be an industry-leading digital marketing agency that focuses in just one thing: pay-per-click advertising (PPC). We believe focus is everything, and it’s our objective to make everyone better at PPC: ourselves, our clients, our peers—the entire industry.
We are adding an analytical Paid Social Associate to our team with no previous marketing experience required. Do you have background in and love for analysis? Do you love learning and creatively solving problems? Then we're ready to lead you through a comprehensive training program to put you on the path to becoming a specialist in the social media side of PPC.
Know that if you join our team, you're joining some of the brightest minds in the PPC industry. If you are passionate about diving head first into the technical side of managing social ads, learning a ton, and providing unmatched service to our growing client list, this is the position for you.
Here are a few things you can expect to do as a Paid Social Associate:
- Client Support: Most your time will be spent creating and optimizing paid social campaigns for our growing client list. This includes completing bid changes, writing and testing ad copy, updating bids and budgets, reporting, implementing account strategies, as well as attending client calls
- Paid Social Projects: You will assist with paid social audits and retainers for short-term clients
- Paid Social Resource: You will act as a social media resource for our team and build your personal brand by contributing to our internal marketing efforts including writing blogs and whitepapers, as well as leading webinars on paid social
This is what we're looking for in you, our future Paid Social Associate:
- Ready to relocate without assistance or already living near Bloomington, Indiana
- Previous professional experience with a preference for those who have worked in a client facing or customer service role
- Prior data analysis experience either as part of a class project or in a previous position
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated alignment to our company values of Reliability, Integrity, Creativity, Hana-thusiasm, and Resourcefulness
- Four-year degree in any field
- Preference for those with previous digital marketing experience, especially paid search and paid social campaign management
Please submit a formal cover letter to be considered for this position. This is your chance to tell us why working at Hanapin would be an excellent fit for you. Be sure to include the below information:
- A short, but sweet bio / introduction.
- Why is this position at Hanapin interests you
- Let us know how you learned about Hanapin and the position
- If you have applied previously, update us on anything that has changed since then
Please also provide contact information for at least two references. For your references, we'd love to see you endorsed by a former employer or supervisor
We know searching for a new job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes an assessment, phone interview, and third-party assessments prior to our in-person interviews. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Hanapin Marketing and best of luck!
- Position: Paid Social Associate
- Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
- Department: Services
- Reporting Relationship: Associate Director of Services, Growth
- Estimated Start: January 2020
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Hanapin Marketing. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or call us at 812-330-3134.
Hanapin has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Additionally, you have the ability to occasionally lift, carry, and move up to 20 pounds. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: January 2, 2020
About the company
Hanapin Marketing is a premiere digital marketing agency focused exclusively on PPC (pay-per-click) marketing. Founded in 2004, the company manages and optimizes paid search programs in areas including search marketing, conversion rate optimization, lead generation, social advertising, remarketing, programmatic and display marketing. Hanapin's core objective is to maximize our clients'? return on investment. Hanapin Marketing publishes the industry-leading blog, PPC Hero and produces the popular all PPC conference, Hero Conf.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.