Paid Social Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 34 days ago
Asana is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. Today, more than 50,000 businesses pay for Asana, and millions more are using our free products to move work forward -- and we’re just getting started. To help power our next wave of growth, we’re looking for an experienced and analytical Paid Social Manager to drive new user acquisition across key markets.
As the Paid Social Manager, you will be responsible for strategizing and executing paid campaigns to acquire Asana users efficiently and at scale. With a primary focus on the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, you will lead the development, launch, and optimization of paid campaigns across social channels. You will partner closely with our entire Acquisition team as well as our various marketing and creative teams in San Francisco.
- Work to continuously optimize the efficiency and scale of our direct response social campaigns across social channels
- Work with our social agency to ensure that their campaigns deliver on defined KPIs efficiently and effectively
- Build a pipeline of social channel experiments that you will launch and measure
- Assess opportunities for audience, creative, and channel expansion
- Partner with copy and design teams to test and iterate on high-performing social creative
- Launch and test a social retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance
- Build out social campaign reporting to monitor performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Collaborate with Asana’s Web Development team to build landing pages that optimize the post-click experience
- Support the broader Marketing team on new initiatives and product launches
- 4+ years of paid acquisition marketing experience
- Deep expertise in the tactics of paid social
- Proficiency with advertising on all major social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Familiarity with tech and tools in the paid social ecosystem (brand monitoring, bidding tools)
- Strong data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience working with agency partners
- Familiarity with a freemium or self-serve business model
About the company
Asana is a leading platform that helps teams organize and manage all of their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has more than 50,000 paying organizations and millions of users across 195 countries. Customers such as AB-InBev, Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Overstock.com, Uber, Viessmann Group, Vox Media, and Zalando use Asana to manage everything from marketing campaigns to product launches to company goals.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.