Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Analyst II
- Workshop Digital
- Richmond, VA
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 34 days ago
Workshop Digital headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a fast-growing digital marketing agency focused on building handcrafted strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals. Our Paid Digital Marketing team is currently looking for an enthusiastic PPC Analyst.
Our people are doing high-end work for high-end clients, but with the autonomy and client access that only a boutique agency can offer. With the field of PPC constantly changing and evolving, our PPC Analysts must keep current on paid search, social and display best practices. In addition, our analysts are in direct contact with their clients to foster a trusting relationship by using their paid digital management knowledge to make data-driven optimizations.
We need a hungry, tenacious PPC professional. We need someone who can effectively communicate and successfully implement custom PPC strategies to our clients. We need someone who sees an ever-changing industry with challenges, obstacles, and puzzles to solve and says, “Bring it on!".
This is a full-time position located onsite in our Richmond, Virginia office.
- Manage client accounts across Paid Search, Display and Social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) platforms
- Leverage Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Call Tracking Platforms to properly track performance data and to inform account optimizations
- Actively seek ways to improve account performance and diversify client budgets to maximize results
- Gather, analyze, and report on competitor insights for clients
- Use analytical expertise to pull and develop forward-looking reports and logically explain them to the client
- Conduct Landing Page Optimization to improve user experience and conversion rates
- Develop and implement actionable, long-term strategies across paid digital platforms for your clients
- Foster a trusting relationship with your clients with clear and consistent communication
- Take full ownership and accountability of your clients' performance by hitting and exceeding client expectations and KPIs
- Identify potential threats and potential opportunities for all client accounts to inform strategy and present to the client
- Mentor junior PDM team members by training and developing other team members
- Stay up to date with the paid digital industry by reading industry blogs, books, whitepapers and attending conferences
- Contribute thought leadership content to the Workshop Digital blog
Experience and skills we like to see
- 2+ years of experience managing paid search campaigns in Google Ads
- Experience with client-facing responsibilities
- Experience pulling actionable insights or data reports from Google Analytics
- Ability to interpret analytical data from various sources to create insightful, actionable, and accurate insights for client strategies & reports
- A desire to continuously learn new things about the paid digital industry through blogs, webinars, conferences, etc.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present data and insights in spoken, written or visual form to a variety of audiences in a way that is logical, clear, & actionable
- Strong to Advanced level understanding of MS Office Suite and Google Suite, especially Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to prioritize workload with strong time management skills to efficiently handle several clients & projects at any given time
- Experience managing accounts on Google Display Network is a plus
- Experience working with social ad platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn are a plus
Who we are
Workshop Digital handcrafts digital marketing strategies so mid- to large-size companies stand out online and drive business growth. Unlike the assembly-line approach common in today’s digital marketing service models — designed to churn out boilerplate, replicable service — our team brings craftsmanship to our work and to the forefront of online technology. We are Workshop Digital, which is unlike anywhere else — and that’s a good thing.
What to expect from us
- Unlimited vacation days along with your typical paid holidays
- Ability to attend industry events and conferences
- Comprehensive training programs available for cross-training & new advertising platforms
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance along with life/disability insurance
- 401k with employer contributions
- Quarterly check-ins to discuss your career path
- A safe, fun, challenging, and collaborative work environment
We Weave Our Core Values into Everything We Do
- We are ethical
- We are accountable
- We are transparent
- We are eager to learn and willing to be wrong
- We are empowered to be awesome in work & life
- We go the extra mile for our clients
Workshop Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Workshop Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
About the company
We help exceptional companies grow through results-driven digital marketing, including Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Digital Public Relations. We believe in ethical, accountable and transparent digital marketing efforts. To that end, we seek to fully understand our clients’ businesses so that we can build custom strategies that drive real bottom line results. While technology is essential to our jobs, we believe that it can’t replace a human’s ability to think critically and connect emotionally. So, behind every sophisticated tool we use, there is a dedicated team delivering expert analysis and strategy that build the best client outcomes. As dreamers who love data, we’re inspired to stay ahead of industry fads, so we don’t just guide clients with best practices -- but lead the industry forward by never settling for the status quo. We thrive by getting our hands dirty and believe that every detail matters. We have innate desires for self-expression and creativity that apply these traits to devise new ways to support our clients.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.