Pay Per Click (PPC) Analyst II
- Workshop Digital
- Richmond, VA
- Onsite Only
Posted 27 days ago
Workshop Digital is a digital marketing agency that is focused on building handcrafted strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals. As a Pay Per Click Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and executing these strategies to reach client goals. You will need to use your expertise in paid digital management across various platforms to make data-driven decisions and logically explain them to the client. You will be responsible for fostering a trusting relationship with your clients either through direct contact or an account manager.
While much of your work will be independent, you will also collaborate with fellow PPC & SEO analysts, your manager, account managers, and developers. We encourage you to take on additional projects you are passionate about, whether that is writing for our Workshop Digital blog, or planning a networking event at our office. We want to empower you to be awesome.
- Develop and implement actionable, long-term strategies across paid digital platforms for your clients.
- Actively seeks ways to improve account performance and diversify client budgets to maximize results.
- Gathering, analyzing, and reporting on competitor and keyword data for clients.
- Contributing thought leadership content to the Workshop Digital blog.
- Review Google Analytics (and any other third party tracking software) and creating insightful, meaningful, accurate reports and analysis.
- Identifying potential threats and potential opportunities for all client accounts and present these to clients.
Experience and skills we like to see
- At least one year of experience managing paid search campaigns in Google AdWords & Bing/Yahoo.
- Experience with client-facing responsibilities.
- Experience working with social ad platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram are a plus.
- Experience pulling actionable insights or data reports from Google Analytics a plus.
- Ability to interpret analytical data from various sources to create insightful, actionable, and accurate insights for client strategies & reports.
- A desire to continuously learn new things about the paid search industry through blogs, webinars, conferences, etc..
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present data and insights in spoken, written or visual form to a variety of audiences in a way that is logical, clear, & actionable.
- Strong to Advanced level understanding of MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Ability to prioritize workload with strong time management skills to efficiently handle several clients & projects at any given time.
This is a full-time position located onsite in our Richmond, Virginia office.
Who we are
Workshop Digital handcrafts digital marketing strategies so mid- to large-size companies stand out online and drive business growth. Unlike the assembly-line approach common in today’s digital marketing service models — designed to churn out boilerplate, replicable service — our team brings craftsmanship to our work and to the forefront of online technology. We are Workshop Digital, which is unlike anywhere else — and that’s a good thing.
What to expect from us
- Unlimited vacation days along with your typical paid holidays
- Ability to attend industry events and conferences
- Comprehensive training programs available for cross-training & new advertising platforms
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance along with life/disability insurance
- 401k with employer contributions
- Quarterly check-ins to discuss your career path
- A safe, fun, challenging, and collaborative work environment
We Weave Our Core Values into Everything We Do
- We are ethical
- We are accountable
- We are transparent
- We are eager to learn and willing to be wrong
- We are empowered to be awesome in work & life
- We go the extra mile for our clients
Workshop Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Workshop Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
About the company
We help exceptional companies grow through results-driven digital marketing, including Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Digital Public Relations. We believe in ethical, accountable and transparent digital marketing efforts. To that end, we seek to fully understand our clients’ businesses so that we can build custom strategies that drive real bottom line results. While technology is essential to our jobs, we believe that it can’t replace a human’s ability to think critically and connect emotionally. So, behind every sophisticated tool we use, there is a dedicated team delivering expert analysis and strategy that build the best client outcomes. As dreamers who love data, we’re inspired to stay ahead of industry fads, so we don’t just guide clients with best practices -- but lead the industry forward by never settling for the status quo. We thrive by getting our hands dirty and believe that every detail matters. We have innate desires for self-expression and creativity that apply these traits to devise new ways to support our clients.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.