- Kenzie Academy
- Indianapolis, IN
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 57 days ago
About Kenzie Academy:
Kenzie Academy is pioneering a new model in education to develop people hungry for a career in tech. Utilizing cutting-edge curriculum, industry practitioners as teachers, and on the job, project-based learning, we are closing the talent gap and developing innovators with skills, passion, and purpose. Kenzie offers programs in software engineering and UX engineering.
Location: Our first campus is in Indianapolis, Indiana, but we will be opening other campuses soon. You can live anywhere but must be willing to travel as needed to Kenzie campus locations.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate is well rounded on all paid ad platforms and can analyze data effectively to spot opportunities. As the Performance Marketer at Kenzie you will focus all of our paid marketing campaigns, helping to launch them as they are ready, managing the daily spend and optimizing the ads to make sure we are getting the most out of our efforts. Reporting the performances will be part of the role and will work directly with the VP of Marketing to make sure we are presenting the right information.
- Manage daily spend and targeting to maximize performance and provide insights while enhancing Kenzie Academy’s brand.
- Measure, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns and prepare recommendations to continuously improve ROI.
- Actively educate yourself on new marketing channels and with traditional and new ad formats.
- Building ads on all paid channels. Understanding the restrictions around image size, copy length, and wording will be important. Copy and images for the ads will be created by the team but putting them into the ad and launching them will be the responsibility of this role.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrate an understanding of traditional paid media channels, and an interest in discovering new channels as they emerge.
- Knowledge of the performance marketing industry, trends and new developments is a plus.
- 3+ years in performance marketing and digital marketing.
- Experience managing and budgeting daily spends.
- Ability to accurately report on all managed campaigns.
About the company
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.