Performance Marketing Lead
- San Francisco, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 23 days ago
Performance Marketing Lead
alt: Paid Search Marketing Lead
Marketing /Location: Santa Clara OR San Francisco, CA United States
Role: Performance Marketing Lead (Paid Search)
Chegg is looking for a creative, results-oriented and hands-on Performance Marketing Manager with exceptional strategic and analytical skills to lead our SEM program. The right person for this role will bring a strong POV on how to deliver exceptional results from our search campaigns. They will also manage a small team of onshore and offshore resources.
- Lead our paid search planning, strategic approach, and point of view across business units.
- Own the end to end delivery of our paid search campaigns. Oversee campaign builds and campaign management best practices and processes. Ensure team follows appropriate setup, QA, and optimization schedules to achieve business KPIs.
- Monitor performance, delivery and pacing across BUs and work with the team to improve performance. Drive continuous improvement from our paid marking campaigns to drive growth, KPI efficiency, and team process.
- Lead a team. Mentor and enable professional growth of your team members. Coach and guide your team to higher levels of operational maturity and removing roadblocks to get there
- Work with our marketing operations team to enable workflow efficiency. Define and develop campaign management, reporting, and optimization of best practices and processes.
- Be a trusted advisor to business GMs and VPs. Proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, improving transparency, and collaboration.
- Work with the analytics team generate analysis, insights and compelling recommendations and present them effectively to the marketing team.
- Bring a POV on media best practices to the paid marketing team. Stay in touch with current industry trends, new tools plus industry best practices.
- Help the team set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to meet them with quality work.
- 6+ years of digital advertising experience in paid search
- Four-year Degree in economics, finance, business, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent training or work experience.
- Have led a team of search marketers.
- Experience planning and optimizing paid search campaigns and delivering business goals
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing and latest Paid Search trends.
- Preferred: Experience with search management platforms such as Search Ads 360, Adobe Search Manager, Marin, or Kenshoo.
- Analytical ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work in a deadline-driven atmosphere
What is Chegg?
An ‘always on’ digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, and Chegg Internships and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
Requisition Number: 3768
About the company
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg's Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York, Portland, India, Israel, Berlin, and Ukraine. Chegg Student Hub Services Includes; Chegg Study, Tutoring, Writing Tools, Math Help, Test Prep, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.