- Seer Interactive
- San Diego, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 31 days ago
This is a full-time contract role, expected to run through April 2019.
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients do to the same. We do this by offering best in class brand strategy that's backed by data, but rooted in people. We see further than the screens in front of us, we see a journey. We’re trailblazers within digital marketing with hustle, smarts and track record to boot.
What about you? You're a data-obsessed problem-solver. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. You’re quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You are detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about the future of Paid Search.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll execute and measure the effectiveness of Seer’s Paid Search strategies within a single team and client in the cloud computing & solutions space
- Responsible for the day-to-day research, development and launching of search and social campaigns across AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- You’ll make keyword recommendations based off of extensive research, keyword analysis, competitive analysis + other PPC tools
- You’ll create + test ad copy and PPC Landing pages to ensure that customers are being directed to the most relevant pages
- You’ll analyze campaign results to help your clients get the most bang for their buck. You’ll look at Dayparting, Search funnels, Geography, Sitelinks, and Ad Position in order to maximize ROI on your AdWords spend
- You’ll pull together your findings by creating reports across multiple engines
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’ve had exposure to Paid Search across various platforms, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Paid Search is constantly evolving and you're right there with it. To stay current, you keep a close eye on industry blogs, articles, and case studies
- There’s no doubt you’re results-oriented. Your killer attention to detail allows you to thoroughly analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, and internal data
- You have the ability to turn technical insights into easily digestible recommendations for your client. In other words, you give the data meaning by keeping business goals in mind
- You’re a Microsoft Office master and your friends jokingly refer to you as the Excel guru
- Your top notch time-management and organizational skills allow you juggle several projects at once without missing a beat
- When faced with a challenge, you always rise to the occasion. You’re no stranger to working under pressure and you always find a way to meet deadlines
- You disseminate and communicate information to and from a team with minimal in-person direction
- Experience with Tableau, Sprinklr, and/or AMO is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company
We’re a team of passionate, data-driven digital marketers committed to connecting communities around common purpose and innovative solutions. Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego (and a 100% remote team too!). When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 150 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics—all of which is underpinned by a focus on people. Behind every search is a person. When your customers turn to the web to solve their problems, Seer is built to help them find you.