- Effective Spend
- Austin, TX
- Onsite Only
Posted 31 days ago
Effective Spend is looking for a PPC marketing professional with 2+ years of hands-on experience managing paid search advertising campaigns.
The Paid Search Manager will lead a team of PPC specialists and will own the client relationship for some of our largest accounts.
Client & Performance Management:
- Own and build client relationships with top tier accounts.
- Perform deep-dive performance analyses.
- Develop digital marketing strategy for new client onboarding and quarterly business reviews.
- Establish monthly client goals and manage your team toward meeting those performance goals.
- Directly manage a team of 2-3 PPC specialists.
- Manage the team’s projects from week to week, delegating tasks and leading team status meetings.
- Review each team member’s work for accuracy and quality.
- Keep your team up to date on innovative new PPC concepts and product features.
- Coach your team to improve their skills in campaign optimization, performance analysis and client communications.
- Create each team member’s development roadmap, including promotion milestones and account goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2+ years of full-time paid search marketing experience.
- Paid social and display advertising experience is also a plus.
- Experience managing other team members or interns
- Superior ability to analyze data in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook or other analytics platforms.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics, or a related field.
Effective Spend is proud to be named a Top 10 Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal. Here are some of the ways we support an awesome company culture:
- Competitive paid time off
- Additional volunteer PTO
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare plans
- 401k with company matching
- Bonuses for employee and client referrals
- Fun team outings and social sports like soccer, cornhole and kickball
- Foosball, chess, and other games in the office for a quick break
- Great office location within walking distance of the hike and bike trail and numerous coffee shops and lunch spots
- Snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and plenty of fresh-ground coffee
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest and related qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter is your opportunity to show off your writing skills, highlight your relevant experience and prove your attention to detail. So, show us what you’ve got!
About the company
At Effective Spend, we’ve built an A-team of digital marketers. We’re excellent at what we do, care deeply about performing at the highest level possible, and produce unparalleled results. As an integral member of this team, you’ll learn the most, improve the fastest, accomplish more, and have a ton of fun doing it.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.