- Seer Interactive
- Philadelphia, PA
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 12 days ago
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We strive to live into our motto of ‘Stop Guessing’ by leveraging big data to drive holistic digital marketing strategy. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets, including qualitative data to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? You're a natural-born consultant who loves solving problems at scale and making recommendations that are rooted in data-- Big Data. What's better than bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets to identify empathy-fueled opportunities for your clients? Communicating them in a way that gets clients excited, on-board, and eager to work together. You take your client's success personally. Treating their bottom line with heart and protecting each dollar as if it were your own-- and your clients love you for it! (We do too!!)
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll craft and drive PPC strategy through an integrated approach to Search. Leveraging your expertise across a variety of paid channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, and more!) and collaborating closely with SEO to help grow your clients' bottom line
- You’ll build strong, lasting relationships with your clients using Seer's values as your compass You treat each touchpoint as an opportunity to build depth and trust in your relationship-- learning about the business, their goals, new opportunities, and how their day is going
- You’ll oversee day-to-day campaign strategy & management, acting as a champion for big data and making keyword recommendations at scale. You'll ensure analyses and client recommendations are, at the very least, rooted in both paid and organic data-- supporting keyword research, ad copy creation, landing page recommendations, and performance analysis along the way
- You’ll prepare and lead presentations for your clients that demonstrate your impact and value on their bottom line. You're the tried-and-true business partner that client's dream of; positioning yourself as an extension of their team, and treating their wins/losses as your own
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You've managed Paid Campaigns across a wide range of engine & management platforms and are no newbie to the world of automation. You know when & where to get precious time back by using big data, automation, machine learning so you can keep growing your skills!
- You thrive on a challenge-- rolling up your sleeves to take risks with innovation and testing; you’ve got hands-on experience running campaigns and it’s made you the SME you are today
- PPC may be your thing, but you know it takes a data-driven, holistic approach to drive success for your clients. You're all about channel integration and leveraging data from SEO, Social, and Analytics to build smarter Paid strategies. You may not have all the answers, but you know where to go and who to ask
- You know the world of Search changes fast and it excites you! You're all over emerging trends, tools, technologies, and data sets. You see the future of Machine Learning and AI in Search. You bring fresh ideas to the table and fearlessly run alongside industry changes. You're quick to kick up a new opportunity and run with it, making data-driven, actionable recommendations to drive value for your clients
- Your passion for Search stretches beyond reading industry blogs, articles, and case studies. You use your knowledge to elevate your clients, colleagues and industry peers-- through 1:1s, Lunch 'n Learns, webinars, blogs, case studies, and speaking engagements
- Your skills stretch beyond PPC-- you're savvy with Excel, Google Suite, data viz tools and you have an A+ in data literacy. You understand data sources and constructs, the basics of SQL, and more! Most importantly, you know when there's an opportunity at your fingertips and are quick to loop-in the resident Data Analyst & Engineer to make it a reality
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)
About the company
We’re a team of passionate, data-driven digital marketers committed to connecting communities around common purpose and innovative solutions. Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego (and a 100% remote team too!). When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 150 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics—all of which is underpinned by a focus on people. Behind every search is a person. When your customers turn to the web to solve their problems, Seer is built to help them find you.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.