- Seer Interactive
- San Diego, CA
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 31 days ago
More of an East Coast person? We're hiring PPC Managers in Philly too.
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; on standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by offering best in class marketing strategy, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools that fuel our passion for the digital space.
You, the PPC Account Manager of our dreams, are a natural-born consultant. While you get a thrill out of refreshing paid campaign results, you spend most of your time interacting with clients and search engine reps to ensure you’re doing all that you can to drive the success of clients’ digital advertising campaigns. You are data-driven, love a good challenge, and make it your business to keep a close pulse on updates in the paid search industry to ensure the appropriate tools and assets are implemented to always help your client achieve their goals.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll build and drive overall PPC strategy for multiple accounts, developing proactive, strategic optimizations & tests to help grow clients’ bottom line
- You’ll manage day-to-day client interaction but will be focusing heavily on building relationships and trust since focusing on strong, lasting relationships with clients is at the core of how we do business at Seer
- You’ll oversee the day-to-day management of campaigns assisting in keyword research, ad copy creation, landing page recommendations/testing, and performance analysis
- You’ll prepare and deliver presentations to clients outlining campaign success
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’ve managed Paid Campaigns across a wide range of platforms, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and because you’ve got experience managing digital advertising campaigns hands-on, you don’t need to be
- PPC is your thing, but you know it takes a holistic approach to digital marketing to be successful nowadays: You’re confident using Analytics to make data-driven decisions—You have a solid understanding of how social media channels operate, and while social isn’t our niche, you’re able to make suggestions for other potential channels clients can utilize during a campaign
- Digital advertising changes quickly. Your ability to analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations is killer and your clients love you for it
- We move fast and you’ll be juggling a ton. You’ll need experience with project management tools such as Basecamp, along with the ability to oversee project resources and meet deadlines
- Passion for Paid Search; you’re on top of PPC trends and you share your knowledge, too, via written blogs, case studies & speaking engagements
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel
- You understand the best work comes from cross-divisional collaboration and refuse to work in silos
- You’ve worked with big data, using tools like Power BI and Tableau, to combine organic rankings and paid search term reports to find gaps in your current strategy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company
We’re a team of passionate, data-driven digital marketers committed to connecting communities around common purpose and innovative solutions. Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego (and a 100% remote team too!). When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 150 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics—all of which is underpinned by a focus on people. Behind every search is a person. When your customers turn to the web to solve their problems, Seer is built to help them find you.