PPC/Paid Search Manager
- Tutti Quanti
- Newport Beach , CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 3 days ago
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
Our Client, a growing consumer products development Company, is hiring an accomplished brand and data-driven PPC Manager to create and manage paid search marketing strategies that drive results for its brands. As the winning Pay Per Click Manager, you will apply your 5+ years’ proven digital experience managing a minimum of $30K monthly budgets in digital campaigns. This includes Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram. You’re a seasoned digital marketer with hands-on experience who thrives in the trenches and is confident using analytics to inform your data-driven decisions. You’re passionate about all things digital and are actively engaged in the newest trends in the digital marketing landscape. You’ll own this piece of business, so experience managing outsourced agencies is a plus. Experience running campaigns in retail fashion, health or beauty across multiple brands? Move to the front of the line!
- Build and drive all Paid Search for multiple brands, developing strategic optimizations and tests, growing the Company’s bottom line
- Analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, internal data and make actionable decisions
- Project manage to meet deadlines on time and within multi-million-dollar budget, ensuring ROA
- Proactively research and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and tools on all platforms, with focus on Social Media advertisements (Facebook, Instagram)
- Create and manage all ad platforms: AdRoll, Google Display, AdWords, Facebook, YouTube
- Creates and manage retargeting and remarketing campaigns
- Effectively manage AdWords campaign performance in HubSpot
What You Bring
- 3-5 years’ proven ROI track record with direct-response digital media acquisition experience in the health, beauty or fashion space
- Solid working experience of best in class paid search marketing strategy
- Agency experience, or experience working with multiple brands
- An intellectual curiosity
- Google AdWords/Analytics and Bing Ads Certification
- Job Loyalty: No job-hoppers. Your career experience will highlight longevity in each role demonstrating achieved measured results
For consideration, please submit your resume outlining your detailed experience of proven success in managing paid search campaigns in healthy, beauty or fashion. Our Client offers a competitive salary plus performance-driven bonus as well as medical/dental/vision benefits and 401k plan. This is a career-defining opportunity for the right candidate who is committed to long-term success and a career path.
About the company
We are a recruiting support Company. We act as the recruiting department for medium-sized companies, both established and startups.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.