- Helium 10
- Irvine, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 14 days ago
We are looking for a digital marketing professional to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. The Pay Per Click (PPC) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid campaigns on Facebook and will assist with the management of our Google Ads account, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful PPC/SEM Specialist will effectively monitor the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Launching new ads that stay within our brand guidelines
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
About the company
Helping Amazon Sellers rise to the top! #Helium10
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.