Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
PPC/Social Ads Specialist
- Wonderist Agency
- San Diego , CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 12 days ago
The PPC/Social Ads Specialist will work with other members of the team to build, manage, optimize and evolve our PPC and Social Ad client accounts. Driving quality conversions for our clients through Google Ads and Social Media Ads is at the heart of this role. Daily tasks will include but not be limited to launching new ad campaigns, auditing existing campaigns, providing campaign analysis and suggesting campaign optimizations, and reviewing campaigns with clients via phone calls and email when necessary.
The PPC/Social Ads Specialist will be expected to know the ins and outs of PPC and Social Ads campaigns and how to best execute them.
- In-Depth Understanding of PPC Strategy: Understanding of PPC strategy and digital marketing principles. Communicating each client’s campaign strategy to both the client and other members of the team is a necessary task for this role.
- Basic Understanding of Social Ads Strategy: This role is primarily PPC-focused but you will be expected to translate PPC strategies and best practices over to Social Ads when necessary.
- CMS Knowledge: Working knowledge of Wordpress, Webflow and other website backend management systems is crucial to this role in order to develop and edit landing pages as needed.
- Landing Page Implementation: Ability to build and optimize new and existing landing pages and websites that increase conversions.
- Understanding of Google Suite: Comfortable with full range of Google products from Google Ads, Google Analytics, Search Console, and Google Tag Manager, to Gmail and Google Drive.
- Client Communication: While this role is not fully client-facing, we provide our clients with full transparency on their accounts. You will be expected to explain your strategy to the client and answer tough questions, should they arise.
- Digital Marketing Knowledge: Have an in-depth knowledge of the digital marketing space including SEO and understand how PPC and Social Ads play into client’s overall digital marketing efforts.
- Pay Per Click Best Practices: Tactical understanding of keyword strategy, A/B testing, and campaign configuration.
- Landing Page Optimization: Optimization of new and existing web pages and stand alone landing pages, using a variety of content management systems such as WordPress, Instapage, Unbounce and Webflow.
- UX Oriented: Having user experience as the main driver behind landing page optimization, formatting and overall functionality.
- Data Analysis: Analysis of data to find insights, affect strategy, and create new processes that can be efficiently implemented across many accounts.
- Attention to Detail: Must be detail oriented with strong follow-through on assigned tasks.
- Resource Management: Successful in utilizing, tracking and managing budgets and campaigns for multiple clients.
- Content Development: A knack for writing catchy, attention-grabbing content for both PPC and/or Social Ads.
- Desire to Learn: The digital marketing landscape is always changing - our team stays up-to-date on the latest trends and updates so we can deliver the best for our clients.?
- Task Prioritization: Ability to prioritize a large volume of client accounts, effectively managing resources to triage their needs for optimal client satisfaction. You will need to make decisions on which tasks and accounts take priority in certain situations.
Our perfect fit is someone who is a problem solver who understands the difference between “yes, and…” and “yes, but…”. You should have a hungry, scrappy personality with a positive attitude and aims to deliver. Working in the client service industry can mean going the extra mile, and we need someone who is always willing to rise to the occasion for our clients and puts forward beautiful work that exceeds client expectations. Someone who is detailed and organized, driven and displays vigor and comes ready to play every day. Confidence, self-discipline, and a congenial, curious mind are things we love and admire.
- Google Ads Certified
- 2+ years Google Ads experience. Agency experience preferred
BONUS POINTS FOR APPLICANTS WITH:
- 2+ years of digital marketing or agency experience
- 1+ year experience healthcare marketing experience
- Facebook Social Ads experience
About the company
At Wonderist Agency, we guarantee you’ll have problems to solve. You’ll be dragged into projects in the 11th hour. And you’ll be expected to create and contribute to our ever-evolving processes. The work isn’t easy. It’s dental. And there’s plenty to go around. We need an intelligent, creative PPC/Social Ads Specialist with the flexibility to turn on your heels when priorities change, the thoughtfulness to do what’s in the best interest of the team, and the desire to always produce your best work. We do what’s right for the client, not just what’s easy. And that’s what makes our jobs gratifying. We are a fast-growing startup of over 30, and that means we’re agile. We’re able to try new things and experiment. It also means we make time to celebrate the work, each other, and when we hit our quarterly goals, or every Friday at 5pm. Our favorite dive bar, Desi’s, is just down the street and right across from Liberty Station, so we’ve got our location going for us. Basically, we need someone who’s willing to work really hard and doesn’t get discouraged when a project is going off the rails. So if you’ve got a lot of grit and an equal amount of gumption, keep reading…
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.