PPC Team Lead
- Chicago, IL
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 11 days ago
SearchLab is seeking a seasoned PPC professional to help lead our growing Paid Media team. This management position will help grow our team of consultants as well as a small portfolio of their own strategic clients.
The PPC Team Lead will supervise a small team of 3 – 5 PPC consultants and be the first line of escalation for team members to troubleshoot client issues and solve challenges as they arise. Working closely with the Director of Paid Media, the PPC Team Lead will help ensure that our internal processes are being understood by all, followed, and executed in a timely manner.
In addition to their management responsibilities, the PPC team lead will also manage a small number of client accounts as well.
Roles and Responsibilities
Small team management:
- Supervise a team of 3-5 PPC consultants in their daily roles, ensuring that they are productive and following internal processes correctly.
- Hold weekly 1-on-1s meetings with team members.
- Resolve client and consultant issues. Understand how to effectively deescalate issues and involve senior management as needed.
- Contribute to a healthy culture that continues to attract and retain a diverse group of high-performing team members.
- Manage a small portfolio of their own client accounts across Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Facebook Ads
- Ongoing optimization of PPC campaigns – including ads, keywords, bidding, targeting, etc.
- Generate monthly client reporting in a timely manner.
- Be a strategic partner in our clients’ business, communicating challenges and opportunities with clients freely.
- 3+ Years of PPC experience. Agency or similar experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge of PPC – including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Facebook Ad experience required. Additional platforms experience is welcome.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Ads Editor.
- Familiarity with Google Tools (Data Studio, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Prior leadership or management experience is preferred, but not required.
SearchLab team members must possess:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Empathy for our clients and their goals
- Ability to set expectations internally and externally
About the company
SearchLab is an agency built by passionate and curious marketing professionals. We love our work, the clients we get the opportunity to work with, and our network of industry friends and partners. SearchLab’s mission is to cultivate long-term mutually beneficial relationships. That’s the way we approach relationships with our clients, employees, vendors, partners, and friends. We love to teach people about search marketing and paid media. We frequently share videos, post on our company blog, and provide workshops about SEO, Paid Media, and Analytics.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.