Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
- Hanapin Marketing/Brainlabs Digital
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 28 days ago
We’re now looking for a Programmatic Strategist to join our team. You will be responsible for driving the programmatic strategy for our clients. You will be accountable for increasing programmatic spend, pitching programmatic to prospects, and being a programmatic resource for our team.
Brainlabs is proud to be the world’s most innovative digital marketing agency. We’re famed for our world class company culture as we work to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work. Come join our mission to be the best performance marketing agency on the planet!
Our approach to client management is not to check off a to-do list of client requests. We aim to be a consultative partner to our clients, which means that you’re not only focused on helping them reach their initial goals but figuring out ways to proactively expand their brand and increase their overall success long-term. The success of this role will be measured in client growth, retention, and satisfaction.
Here’s what you can expect to do as our Programmatic Strategist at Brainlabs:
- Client Management: Most of your time will be spent focused on managing our current enterprise clients Programmatic accounts. You will work with our team to build, pitch, and execute programmatic strategies to increase programmatic spend across all our clients.
- New Business: You will also work closely with our New Business Team to pitch our programmatic capabilities to prospects. As our in-house programmatic expert, you will assist with the creation of Solutions Blueprints and be a part of onsite presentations as needed.
- Training and Education: The rest of your time will partially be spent on training and education for both yourself and the team. We want to continue to be on the cutting edge of the industry, so we place a high value on continued education and training as our industry evolves.
- Build your personal brand: As a member of our Brainlabs Team, you will contribute to our internal marketing efforts - PPC Hero blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, and case studies. This is an opportunity to collaborate with our Marketing Team, as well as share your expertise with the industry!
This is what we’re looking for in you, our future Programmatic Strategist:
- Minimum 1 years of hands-on experience managing programmatic campaigns for a variety of clients
- Preference for candidates with previous experience in paid search and/or digital marketing
- Proven success in a client-facing role where you have created strong client relationships, set clear expectations, and generated growth
- Demonstrated proficiency of programmatic platforms, specifically Adobe DSP, Media Optimizer and Google DV360
- Strong analytical ability and experience synthesizing large data sets
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and presentation skills which enables you to adapt to varying audiences, motivate others, and share actionable insights from data
- Expert level Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps skills, especially Excel and/or Sheets
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to consistently hit deadlines
- Four year degree in any field
- Demonstrated alignment to our company values of Backers of our Brainlabbers, Champions of clients, and Protagonist of progress
Please also provide contact information for at least two references. For your references, we'd love to see you endorsed by a former employer or supervisor
We know searching for a job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes a position preview assessment and in-person interviews. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
- Position: Programmatic Strategist
- Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
- Reporting Relationship: Sr. Programmatic Strategist
- Estimated Start: July 2020
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Brainlabs. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law.
Brainlabs has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Additionally, you have the ability to occasionally lift, carry, and move up to 20 pounds. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: July 9, 2020
About the company
Hanapin Marketing is proud to be merging with one of the premier digital marketing agencies in the world, Brainlabs! This merger has made us a global brand with expanded services including paid search, display, paid social, SEO, CRO and analytics. We are on a mission to become the biggest and best advertising agency in the world. Our office footprint now spans Austin, Bloomington, London, Los Angeles, New York and Seattle. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone is excited to come to work even as we continue to grow across the globe.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.