Search Engine Marketing Manager
- Quincy, MA
- Onsite Only
Posted 140 days ago
Search Engine Marketing Manager
ThriveHive is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and capable Search Engine Marketing Manager. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager is responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid search engine marketing activities. The role directly manages client campaigns for those sold ThriveHive’s SEM service.
- Design and setup new campaign orders
- Oversee management of budgets and pacing of each campaign
- Regular performance review and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Serve as an expert in the field of paid search, offering guidance and explanation to Customer Support/Success team members on a regular basis and, at times, sales executives and customers directly
- Collaboration cross-functionally with landing page designers’/conversion specialists to further drive and enhance customer results
- The role requires the ability to draft and create ad copy in English for Search Engine Marketing campaigns
- Excellent time management and prioritization based upon both established standards and through exercising sound judgment are key
- Responsible for designing campaign strategy and managing performance/results, with supervision around exceptions (items flagged systematically outside of the scope of expected standards)
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- Requires digital marketing experience, paid search knowledge a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in Marketing
- Exceptional copywriting and editorial skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces (Google Analytics preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work.
- Strong working knowledge of Google platform.
- Microsoft Excel & other analytical tools
- You will be required to be Google Adwords Certified, Bing Ads Certified and we’d prefer a candidate with Google analytics knowledge and who is certified and well versed in Google analytics
** Please include Cover Letter with resume submission.
About the company
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.