Search Marketing (PPC) Associate
- RyTech, LLC
- Chicago or Milwaukee, IL
- Onsite Only
Posted 20 days ago
The Search Marketing Associate assists the RyTech SEO/SEM team in creating new, innovative advertising campaigns and executing existing advertising campaigns. Strategies focus on growing clients paid growth by placing clients in front of their potential customers, improving click through & conversion rates, as well as overall quality scores. Search Marketing Associates are also responsible for monthly reporting and day to day communication with clients to ensure tactics & strategies are properly communicated and implemented.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Implement ad campaigns; take direction from the Search Marketing Manager while also bringing unique insights and possible alternative point of view
- Assist in the rollout of effective ad strategies across multiple channels
- Research potential keywords/advertising topics for customers and have the ability to identify primary/secondary/tertiary keywords based on volumes, relevance, competition, cost/click, and ROI
- Assist in content suggestions/CRO suggestions across a variety of pages, including home pages, product/service pages, or blogs
- Ability to identify technical optimization weaknesses as well as implement or recommend fixes across a variety of content management systems
- Work directly with other Search Marketing Associates, Social Media Associates & Web Design Associates to ensure consistency across campaigns & marketing platforms
- Lead in biweekly or monthly reporting, as needed for clients across a variety of verticals
- Google Analytics and Ads certification preferred
About the company
Full service custom digital marketing agency with locations in Milwaukee, Chicago and Washington DC.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.