- Chicago, IL
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 11 days ago
****ACCEPTING OUT OF STATE APPLICATIONS****
As the flagship global B2B agency for Dentsu Aegis Network, gyro is a fully-integrated B2B ideas shop, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
The Search Strategist will manage search optimization programs across PPC and paid social including strategy, set up, creative development and reporting on multiple projects of various sizes. The candidate is responsible for understanding client goals and expectations as well as all department deliverables and must be able to clearly convey and explain search engine and social best practices to company associates and clients.
- Assist in the planning, execution, measurement and refinement of full scale PPC and paid social programs
- Continue to drive innovation and creative ideas to maximize results month in and month out
- Ensure positive and long-lasting ongoing relationships with both clients and internal teams
- Conduct research and fact-finding for reports, presentations, and articles
- Help prepare and research needed materials for client presentations and engagements
- Participate in cross-functional teams throughout company
- Test and develop new strategies within the search and social engines
- Stay current with rapidly changing industry
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of all campaigns to meet the client's specified goals and metrics to include tracking, KPIs, analysis and recommendations
- Execute a multitude of search & social PPC tactics including keyword research, campaign setup, campaign management & optimization, budget & pacing management and a/b testing
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters a plus
- 4+ years of experience with direct management of paid search and social marketing programs
- Experience with third party bid management and analytics software with expertise in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Acquisio, and AdAlysis
- Experience managing large scale budgets and 3rd party outside vendors
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional analytical, planning and project management skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to multi-task / highly organized
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously and setting priorities with minimal supervisio
About the company
As the world’s first full-service global creative B2B powerhouse, our mission is to create ideas that are humanly relevant. gyro is Advertising Age’s 2016 B2B Agency of the Year and the BMA’s 2016, 2015 and 2014 Global B2B Agency of the Year. Our 700 creative minds in 16 offices work with top companies, including Aflac, Danone, eBay, Google, HP, John Deere, Teva, USG and Vodafone. gyro is a part of the Denstu Aegis Network, which is the 2018 and 2017 MediaPost Holding Company of the Year.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.