- Denver, CO
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 54 days ago
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. As the 2018 winner of Digiday’s Worklife Award for Most Passionate Employees at an Agency, we thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner, and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading-edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform.
Adtaxi is searching for an experienced PPC Search Specialist. This role works within our Digital Marketing Agency and manages our paid search campaigns and clients!
We are expanding our search team responsible for managing Small Medium Business (SMB) advertisers through PPC, and mobile search. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior search engine marketing experience, be data-driven, and have proven success managing numerous search engine marketing campaigns. As part of our Search Engine Marketing Team, you will create new campaigns, conduct bid management and optimization, and keyword copy in support of advertiser goals. Confidence, accountability and action-oriented attitude and habits are keys to success. The SEM Specialist will work closely with regional sales representatives to ensure that their Search Engine Marketing campaigns and other digital products are attaining peak performance levels.
What you will be doing:
- Develop keyword lists and ad copy for search campaigns
- Create new paid search campaigns (PPC, Display, and Mobile) utilizing various internal Web-based systems
- QA campaigns before launching
- Proactively make campaign and keyword optimization changes as needed
- Budget management
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Assess landing pages used in search engine marketing campaigns
- Monitoring of new trends in Search and making recommendations to client-facing staff
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent working experience
- AdWords certification
- 2-3 years search engine marketing campaign management on Google and Bing
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Basic Excel skills
- Must have the ability to multi task and work within firm deadlines
- Candidates must have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Prior experience with PPC management platforms
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple direct response advertiser accounts
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a huge plus
About the company
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings passion, precision and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as the technology, we help customers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.