Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
Senior Analytics Strategist
- Hanapin Marketing/Brainlabs Digital
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 25 days ago
We’re looking for a Sr. Analytics Strategist who can create brilliant and dynamic data measurement strategies for our clients. Acting a consultant, you will be responsible for cleaning up our clients data, connecting it with their backend systems, and deriving meaning from what you find. You will be particularly focused on measuring the effectiveness and impact of their marketing strategies, and finding new profit driving opportunities for clients. You will present your findings and strategy to senior level executives.
Brainlabs is proud to be the world’s most innovative digital marketing agency. We’re famed for our world class company culture as we work to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work. Come join our mission to be the best digital marketing agency on the planet!
Our approach to client management is not to check off a to-do list of client requests. We aim to be a consultative partner to our clients, which means that you’re not only focused on helping them reach their initial goals but figuring out ways to proactively expand their brand and increase their overall success long-term. The success of this role will be measured in client growth, retention, and pitch success rate.
Here’s what you can expect to do as our Sr. Analytics Strategist at Brainlabs:
- Client Management: Most of your time will be spent focused on creating data measurement strategies and implementing them for our clients.
- New Business: About 30% of your time will be spent working with our New business team. This includes creating and participating in presentations to potential clients as well as supporting the pitch team as requested.
- Training and Education: The rest of your time will be spent on training and education for both yourself and the team. We want to continue to be on the cutting edge of the industry, so we place a high value on continued education and training as our industry evolves!
This is what we’re looking for in you, our future Sr. Analytics Strategist:
- Three to eight years of marketing and/or business analytics experience, including creating data management strategies, leading CRM integrations, and successfully creating attribution models
- Preference for previous experience at a leading digital consultancy
- Proven success in a client-facing or in-house role where you have maintained strong relationships, set clear expectations, and generated growth
- Previous success integrating performance marketing campaigns with a CRM’s, such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- Experience working with a variety of analytics platforms including, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360, Data Studio, and Adobe Suite
- Clear and logical thinker with a strong analytical ability and experience synthesizing large data sets from different sources
- Experience presenting complex ideas to c-level executives
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Four year degree in any field, mathematics and business degrees preferred
- Demonstrated alignment to our company values of Backers of our Brainlabbers, Champions of clients, and Protagonist of progress
Please also provide contact information for at least two references. For your references, we\'d love to see you endorsed by a former employer or supervisor
We know searching for a job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes a position preview assessment and in-person interviews. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
- Position: Sr. Analytics Strategist
- Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
- Reporting Relationship: Director of Analytics
- Estimated Start: July 2020
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Brainlabs. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law.
Brainlabs has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Additionally, you have the ability to occasionally lift, carry, and move up to 20 pounds. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: June 2, 2020
About the company
Hanapin Marketing is proud to be merging with one of the premier digital marketing agencies in the world, Brainlabs! This merger has made us a global brand with expanded services including paid search, display, paid social, SEO, CRO and analytics. We are on a mission to become the biggest and best advertising agency in the world. Our office footprint now spans Austin, Bloomington, London, Los Angeles, New York and Seattle. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone is excited to come to work even as we continue to grow across the globe.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.