Senior Digital Designer
- Blue Corona
- Gaithersburg, MD
- Onsite Only
Posted 3 days ago
As a Senior Digital Designer, you will collaborate, concept, and execute on projects that range from website design, mobile design, and eCommerce design to digital campaigns, banner promotions, emails, and landing pages.
To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and be able to manage working with multiple clients on a variety of mediums. The right candidate will be hungry for growth and learning, understands the importance of user experience, and knows how to balance functionality with design. Strong design and typography skills are a must.
- Execute digital design projects including but not limited to, digital ads, logo design, and presentation decks for our clients and our internal marketing team
- Prepare time estimates for projects/campaigns and prepare project plans
- Provide leadership to Digital Designers and act as a mentor to junior members of the team
- Generate expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary solutions and bring new ideas to the team. Work to nurture expertise within the Creative department
- Provide feedback to developers specific to functionality and layout coding
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 3-7 years experience in digital design
- Proficient knowledge with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with front-end UX design and Photoshop slicing
- Working knowledge of basic website development best practices
- Thorough understanding of responsive design principles for mobile design
- Ability to design wireframes with strategic user-flow intent
- Ability to balance projects and manage time efficiently
Good candidates have the ability to think outside the box and to be analytical when providing strategic, yet creative solutions to client problems. We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who is hungry to learn, take on projects, and bring something new to our company culture.
This position will work closely with the account management and content teams and presents a significant opportunity for growth. You must have a knack for marketing, be able to use data to make intelligent marketing decisions, and enjoy learning the ins and outs of different industries and treating each client’s business as if it were your own!
Benefits of Working for Blue Corona
We work hard, but we maintain a fun and family-like environment filled with social events, birthday celebrations, and free lunch EVERY Friday. Not only do we offer health, vision and dental insurance packages, our benefits include: 401(k) matching, a subsidized gym membership, HSA contribution, and generous holiday schedules and paid vacation time. We also love company swag (who doesn’t?). Our latest order consisted of Patagonia fleece jackets, Swell bottles, and Yeti tumblers. Don't you want to join our team before the next batch is ordered?
About the company
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a data-driven online marketing company that helps businesses accurately measure and track their advertising efforts to generate more leads and sales from the web. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), online lead generation, ad tracking, conversion rate optimization, and website redesigns. Blue Corona was ranked on the 2012 Inc. 500 list and has placed on the Inc. 500|5000 every year since (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018). The company has offices in both Gaithersburg, MD and Charlotte, NC.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.