Senior Digital Media Buyer
- Thruline Marketing
- Kansas City, MO
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 36 days ago
Thruline Marketing Inc. in Lenexa, Kansas is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Media Buyer to join our team!
At Thruline, digital media is not what we do, it’s who we are. We are experts in education and digital marketing in equal measure, and we are passionate about world-class results. We are looking for visionaries, over-achievers, data nerds, and lifelong learners to join our growing team. If you are ready to eat, sleep, and breathe education alongside the best digital marketers this side of the Mississippi, come join us!
- Develop, execute, and optimize digital media strategies comprised of PPC/paid search, paid social, retargeting, and display media campaigns
- Work closely with Account Management and Digital Media leadership to conceptualize, execute, and report on campaign strategy and effectiveness
- Test the performance of ad creative, landing page design, beta opportunities, and other campaign elements to improve results
- Manage relationships with multiple vendors, working closely to optimize budget and performance
- Frequent, in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and opportunities to improve performance and ROI
- Participate in client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and actionable plans based on findings
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, digital media, or related field
Experience: At least 5 years of demonstrated experience with the following:
- Experience using Google Ads/Adwords and Analytics
- Experience with paid social, display, or other digital media channels
- Progressive client-facing experience in digital media buying and implementation
- Experience with high-revenue, high-profile clients
- Demonstrated critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Mentorship and strong team leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically for trend analysis using pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Google Ads and/or Analytics certification
- Experience with 3rd party management tools, such as Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick Search, etc.
- An understanding of the Higher Education and Post-Secondary Education sector
About the company
At Thruline Marketing, we help students discover higher education opportunities and inspire them to take the first step toward a better career. We partner with higher education institutions and employers to focus on helping people attain rewarding careers through education and training. We live our mission by empowering people to invest in themselves, pursue their education and connect with quality employers.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.