Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
Senior Paid Media Specialist
- Lanham, MD
- Onsite Only
Posted 174 days ago
What We’re Looking For:
The Senior Paid Media Specialist - PPC role is responsible for the day-to-day management of a diverse portfolio of digital media campaigns. This role will be responsible for managing a ~$1MM monthly media budget that spans across various social and display channels. She/he will be accountable for the paid media strategy, execution, and analysis for all programs under her/his portfolio. In addition, this role will have dotted line oversight over a small team of 1-3 digital media specialists & coordinators.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manages a monthly budget ~$1MM of paid media spend
- Responsible for the execution, analysis and optimizations for a large portfolio of paid media campaigns (Facebook, Linkedin, GSP, etc.)
- Develops media plans & segmentation strategies across multiple paid media channels
- Work collaboratively with demand generation analysts to ensure each program is in line with its marketing investment goals
- 1-3 dotted line reports (Coordinators, Specialists)
- Manages the day-to-day workflow for dotted line reports
- Works alongside the manager to ensure all dotted line reports are working towards their professional development plan
Strategic Initiatives and Planning
- Continually works on and/or owns cross-functional projects as designated by the leadership (ex. Creative analysis implementation, etc.)
- Execution of the full lifecycle of testing new scalable prospecting driving opportunities & program growth plans (ex. FB alpha bid modifier, scaling a new channel, data science integration, etc.)
- Responsible for moving the business forward, beyond BAU media management, through media innovation
- Full ownership of a minimum of two large-scale strategic initiatives that has a portfolio wide impact on the business .
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 3+ years of experience in in-house or agency digital media management
- Experience managing the media for multiple paid social and display channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Gmail, etc.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of monthly media spend exceeding $500k
- Working knowledge in marketing/analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, and Facebook Power Editor
- Demonstrated analytical skills and data-driven approach to media
- Bachelor's degree or higher
About the company
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.