Senior Paid Search Account Manager
- Hanapin Marketing
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 16 days ago
Hanapin Marketing is proud to be an industry-leading digital marketing agency that focuses in just one thing: pay-per-click advertising (PPC). We believe focus is everything, and it’s our objective to make everyone better at PPC: ourselves, our clients, our peers—the entire industry.
We are looking for a strategic Senior Account Manager to drive strategy for our current enterprise level clients. As a Senior Account Manager at Hanapin, your primary responsibility will be to own and manage 4 to 6 of our client accounts. These clients will look to you to be a trusted advisor to guide their PPC strategy. You will be accountable for your client's performance, communication, and execution of regular optimizations and strategy.
Our approach to client management is not to check off a to-do list of client requests. We aim to be a consultative partner to our clients, which means that you’re not only focused on helping them reach their initial goals but figuring out ways to proactively expand their brand and increase their overall success long-term.
Here’s what you can expect to do as a Senior Account Manager at Hanapin:
- Client Management: The majority of your time will be spent focused on being a consultative partner to our clients, including strategic planning, regular management of accounts, communication, reporting, and working with internal team members supporting your accounts
- Training and Education: The rest of your time will partially be spent on training and education for both yourself and the team. We want to continue to be on the cutting edge of the industry, so we place a high value on continued education and training as our industry evolves
- Build your personal brand: As a member of our Hanapin team, you will contribute to our internal marketing efforts - PPC Hero blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, and case studies. This is an opportunity to collaborate with our Marketing Team, as well as share your expertise with the industry
Thank you for your interest in Hanapin Marketing and best of luck!
- Position: Senior Account Manager
- Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
- Department: Services
- Reporting Relationship: Associate Director of Services
- Estimated Start: March 2019
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Hanapin Marketing. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or call us at 812-330-3134.
Hanapin has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: 2/7/2019
About the company
Hanapin Marketing is a premiere digital marketing agency focused exclusively on PPC (pay-per-click) marketing. Founded in 2004, the company manages and optimizes paid search programs in areas including search marketing, conversion rate optimization, lead generation, social advertising, remarketing, programmatic and display marketing. Hanapin's core objective is to maximize our clients'? return on investment. Hanapin Marketing publishes the industry-leading blog, PPC Hero and produces the popular all PPC conference, Hero Conf.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.