Senior Paid Search Manager
- Nebo Agency
- Atlanta, GA
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 15 days ago
If you’re a search-savvy marketer who’s passionate about all things paid, this job just might be for you. As a Senior Paid Search Manager at Nebo, not only will you get to sink your teeth into challenging campaigns that will grow your career — you’ll also get to hang with a team of top-notch paid search pros. (And adorable puppies, too.)
Nebo's Senior Paid Search Managers are responsible for leading paid search strategy for marquee clients. This includes everything from executing research, developing recommendations, and launching campaigns within platforms to optimizing, reporting, and providing actionable next steps to drive continual improvement. A deep understanding of paid search metrics, as well as previous experience in developing and communicating paid search strategies, are a must. This role frequently collaborates with paid social and display leads as well as analytics, UXO, and other Nebo departments. Senior Paid Search Managers are expected to be a resource for leading paid search industry trends for the paid media team as well as the company as a whole. In addition to managing marquee clients, Senior Managers help oversee search strategy across all Nebo clients, working with other team members to develop new strategies, identify new opportunities, and ensure best practices are implemented. They will also be responsible for growing their direct reports' knowledge of paid search strategy.
Senior Paid Search Manager Duties
- Manage multiple paid search accounts, including maintaining accurate spend pacing, optimizing regularly, and providing ongoing recommendations for driving performance and innovation
- Create and present reports with analysis of paid search campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Forecast performance and spend for future budget recommendations
- Communicate paid search performance and strategy to clients, including c-suites, in a clear and concise manner
- Identify trends and insights across search campaigns to discover areas for campaign growth or improvement
- Create client facing deliverables such as testing briefs, performance reports, budget recommendations, campaign breakdowns, ad copy recommendations etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with engine and vendor reps to ensure Nebo accounts are healthy and utilizing the best search products available
- Provide oversight for paid search deliverables and provide feedback when necessary
- Directly manage one or more search specialists or other paid media team members, providing guidance and performance feedback through regular one on one meetings and formal reviews
- Act as a thought leader in the industry by writing articles, attending events, and speaking about paid search
- Establish and facilitate training plans for new team members, leading training sessions and coordinating with other team members as needed
- Support clients and team members on non-search paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise
Senior Paid Search Specialist Skills Required
- 4+ years Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising experience
- Experience managing large budgets and complex accounts across multiple paid search platforms
- Experience managing multi-channel paid media campaigns
- Experience with Shopping campaigns and product feed management
- Ability to develop testing structures and compile client-facing deliverables based on performance
- Experience using an automated bidding platform such as Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin, or Adobe Advertising Cloud
- Experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Experience managing direct reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Google Analytics certified
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Active interest in keeping up with the paid search industry and latest trends
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience. We're currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but going forward this position will be based in our office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Thank you for your interest in Nebo!
About the company
Nebo is a human-centered digital agency. We believe that great work comes from understanding the needs, wants and perceptions of the audience. This human-centered approach informs everything we do. With expertise in digital marketing strategy, web design, user experience, SEO, paid media, public relations, social media marketing, and analytics, Nebo has helped its clients achieve their digital goals.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.