Senior Pay Per Click (PPC) Analyst
- Workshop Digital
- Richmond, VA
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 47 days ago
Workshop Digital is a digital marketing agency that is focused on building handcrafted strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals. As a Senior Pay Per Click (PPC) Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and executing these strategies for some of our top level clients. While much of your work will be independent, you will also mentor and collaborate with fellow analysts.
With the field of PPC constantly changing and evolving, our Senior Paid Digital Marketing Analysts, must keep current on paid search, social and display best practices. In addition, our analysts are in direct contact with their clients to foster a trusting relationship by using their paid digital marketing knowledge to make data-driven optimizations.
We need a hungry, tenacious PPC professional. We need someone who can effectively communicate and successfully implement custom PPC strategies to our clients. We need someone who sees an ever-changing industry with challenges, obstacles, and puzzles to solve and says, “Bring it on!”.
Due to COVID-19, Workshop Digital is working remotely. When it is safe to return, this position will be located onsite in our Richmond, Virginia office. In addition, we are open to discussion with candidates looking for a fully remote opportunity.
- Manage paid digital marketing accounts across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other paid digital marketing channels
- Manage personal workflows to develop and implement actionable, long-term paid digital marketing strategies for assigned portfolio of clients
- Take full ownership and accountability of clients performance by hitting and exceeding client expectations and KPIs
- Create strategies and supporting tactics that embody clients’ business goals
- Pull and develop forward-looking reports and logically explain findings directly to clients
- Foster a trusting relationship with clients by using clear and consistent communication
- Strategically allocate and monitor budgets across multiple platforms to maximize results
- Perform keyword and audience research to grow and optimize accounts and influence creative decisions
- Conduct on-going tests, including landing page optimization to drive towards growth and achieve client goals
- Gather, analyze, and report on competitor data for clients
- Identify potential threats, changes in landscape, industry updates, and potential opportunities, and present findings to clients
- Lead and act as a mentor for junior PDM team members
- Conduct team trainings to help develop team expertise
- Conduct audits on team members PDM accounts and provide feedback
- Support the sales team by assisting with pitch presentations and audits
- Read industry blogs, books, whitepapers, and articles to stay current on paid digital marketing tactics, updates, and best practices
- Contribute thought leadership content to the Workshop Digital blog and the industry
- 3+ years of experience managing paid search campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- 2+ years of experience working with the Google Display Network
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics or other comparable web analytics platforms
- 1+ years of experience working with social ad platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Proven track record of driving killer results through strategic paid digital marketing across multiple platforms
- Ability to interpret analytical data from various sources to create insightful, actionable, and accurate insights for client strategies and reports
- Experience with client-facing responsibilities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present data and insights in spoken, written, or visual form to a variety of audiences in a way that is logical, clear, and actionable
- Confident and articulate presenter
- Strong to advanced level understanding of MS Office Suite and Google Suite, especially Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to prioritize workload with strong time management skills to efficiently handle several clients and projects at any given time
- Lifelong learner – someone who is driven to continuously learn new things about the paid digital marketing landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, finance, marketing, economics, or business
- Google Tag Manager setup and reporting
- Landing page optimization, especially Unbounce
- Experience with third party reporting platforms, such as NinjaCat
Who we are
Workshop Digital handcrafts digital marketing strategies so mid- to large-size companies stand out online and drive business growth. Unlike the assembly-line approach common in today’s digital marketing service models — designed to churn out boilerplate, replicable service — our team brings craftsmanship to our work and to the forefront of online technology. We are Workshop Digital, which is unlike anywhere else — and that’s a good thing.
What To Expect From Us
- Flexible vacation days along with typical paid holidays
- Opportunity to attend industry events and conferences
- Comprehensive training programs available for cross-training
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, STD and LTD, 401k with employer contributions
- Comprehensive performance management process to plan, monitor and evaluate employee growth and development
- A fun, challenging, and collaborative work environment
We Weave Our Core Values into Everything We Do
- We are ethical
- We are accountable
- We are transparent
- We are eager to learn and willing to be wrong
- We are empowered to be awesome in work & life
- We go the extra mile for our clients
Workshop Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Workshop Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
About the company
We help exceptional companies grow through results-driven digital marketing, including Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Digital Public Relations. We believe in ethical, accountable and transparent digital marketing efforts. To that end, we seek to fully understand our clients’ businesses so that we can build custom strategies that drive real bottom line results. While technology is essential to our jobs, we believe that it can’t replace a human’s ability to think critically and connect emotionally. So, behind every sophisticated tool we use, there is a dedicated team delivering expert analysis and strategy that build the best client outcomes. As dreamers who love data, we’re inspired to stay ahead of industry fads, so we don’t just guide clients with best practices -- but lead the industry forward by never settling for the status quo. We thrive by getting our hands dirty and believe that every detail matters. We have innate desires for self-expression and creativity that apply these traits to devise new ways to support our clients.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.