Senior PPC Manager
- Symphonic Digital
- Los Angeles, CA
- Remote Only
Posted 16 days ago
Symphonic Digital is looking for a paid media manager who is a problem solver, punctual, responsible, a great communicator, confident, and easy to talk to.
As this is not an entry-level position, we are looking for outstanding individual contributors who are proactive, self-sufficient, and can successfully operate unsupervised in a remote agency team environment.
In our structure, this Senior PPC Manager is an expert in one or two performance media channels and can develop and plan a media strategy, execute against the plan, and, when necessary, manage and lead an execution team.
Qualifications & Expectations
- 5-10 years of experience directly managing media accounts:
- Managed Medium to Large Agency accounts (notable digital advertising agency with 20+ employees).
- Experience completing hands-on account/campaign builds (e.g., Google, Bing, Facebook).
- Driven quantifiable performance improvements in Google and Bing.
- Developed insightful and winning strategy presentations.
- Managed teams while continuing to perform hands-on work
- Seeks out ongoing knowledge of evolving digital media tools, trends, and tactics as a resource for agency teams
- Understands the differences and challenges between working with small budgets and working with large budgets.
- Utilized keyword, ad copy, and audience targeting optimization best practices.
- Strong communication skills:
- Served in a client-facing role and proven strength at explaining concepts and marketing strategies.
- Act as a client and internal liaison by setting expectations, leading reporting calls, developing and delivering monthly strategic reports, communicating key metrics, goals, and optimization opportunities
- Has a demonstrated ability to support cross-functional agency teams, partners, and clients
- Technology proficiencies:
- Fluent in Google Ads and Bing Editors.
- Adept at bulk editing on Facebook.
- Proficient in Google Sheets and/or Excel.
- Familiar with task management systems.
- Have used 3rd party tracking tools (e.g., Facebook pixel, Hotjar, etc.).
- Have used reporting dashboards (e.g., Google Data Studio)
- Certified in:
- Google Ads.
- Google Analytics.
- Facebook Blueprint
- Understanding of:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization – enough knowledge to have a conversation).
- Or use of bid management tools (e.g., Marin, Optmyzr)
- Vertical/Industry Experience: A successful team member will have worked across a variety of industries with varying goals and objectives from sales and ROAS, to lead generation and awareness.
- eCommerce – experience in optimizing ROAS (return-on-ad-spend) and/or CPO (cost-per-order)
- Service – experience in optimizing CPA (cost-per-acquisition)
- Brick and Mortar – experience in optimizing foot traffic and/or intent-to-visit
- B2B – experience in specific copywriting and targeting
- B2C – experience in specific copywriting and targeting
Symphonic Digital is a digital marketing agency based in Los Angeles. We focus on providing big agency expertise to small and medium-sized companies as well as white-label support for other agencies. Our digital marketing solutions are tailored to each clients’ specific business needs. Our audience and data-driven approach enable brands to find and actively engage with their target audience, leading to further their growth and maximize their ROI.
Let’s face it, no one likes to sit in a cubicle all day. We believe that people who like where they work will do their best work. This is why we want you to work where you want. Beach, coffee shop, your mom’s basement – wherever works for you, we’re cool with it. What is more important to us than where you sit in the work you do. Symphonic Digital is growing and we’re looking for smart, savvy, and good people. Yes, we’re looking for you.
Please submit a brief, customized cover letter addressing your experience relative to the requirements outlined above, along with your resume to email@example.com. Note your availability and annual salary expectations. Salary commensurate with experience and responsibility.
About the company
Symphonic Digital creates and delivers performance-driven, digital marketing campaigns for small and medium-sized businesses. Our collective experience and commitment to excellence keeps us on the forefront of digital marketing solutions and technology.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.