Senior PPC Specialist
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 19 days ago
Who We’re Looking For
Senior PPC Specialist - Salt Lake City
If you get excited about building accounts from scratch, testing new channels, and collaborating with other passionate and smart humans, then this gig is for you.
The Consumer Brands division within Clearlink helps millions of people find and compare the best product for their needs. We’ve experienced significant growth in recent years, and we’re adding a paid search rock star to the mix. Contribute to over $20 million in media spend while working closely with our team of expert media buyers, designers, SEO’s and marketing aficionados. We’re no agency. See the impact of your work by growing industry leading, in-house brands with measurable results.
The ideal candidate has expertise in paid search, and is eager to learn more about other paid media channels including social, display and video. We’re on the hunt for a data-driven individual who can think strategically to bridge the gap between business objectives and paid search process.
At the core of everything we do is the desire to elevate the customer experience and create something worth talking about. We take our work—and our dreams—seriously, so if you think you’ve got the chops, we should meet.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day
- Analyze real-time performance data and optimize at a granular level
- Build and optimize search campaigns and communicate trends and learnings to stakeholders
- Team up with other paid media channels like display, social, and video
- Collaborate with marketing teams, brand-facing associates, sales professionals, and finance groups
- Test ad copy, landing pages and anything else that might impact the customer journey
- Forecast new volume opportunities
- Track the competitive landscape and seek to understand industry trends
What You Need
- At least two years of experience managing PPC campaigns
- Google AdWords Advanced Search Certification
- An eye for detail and a mind for analytics
- Balance of technical and interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to learn and explore in an ever-changing field
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Award-winning healthcare coverage and wellness programming, including onsite massage therapists, yoga classes, and personalized nutrition and fitness coaching
- 401(k) matching
- Investment in your personal development: tuition reimbursement, leadership programming, opportunities for industry conferences and influence
- Generous PTO and work / life integration
About the company
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing and sales company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Clearlink’s leading-edge technology and 2,000 digital marketing, sales, and data science experts are the reason it’s been a trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility. As the global leader in Intelligent CX, Clearlink is committed to providing intuitive, connected, and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey. And in the past year alone, Clearlink and our people have been honored with over a dozen awards, including: Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.