Senior PPC Specialist
- Draper, UT
- Onsite Only
Posted 14 days ago
Push the entire industry forward, by helping the Searchbloom team further our world-class Search Engine Marketing services.
Come join our team of digital marketers who work great together to absolutely crush it for our partners – and play hard along the way.
To fit in, you’ll need to be advanced in PPC with a real passion for paid media. We’re looking for people who stay on top of what’s really working and have strong opinions about the implications of strategic approaches. You’re in your groove when designing and executing creative paid media strategies, while seeing your partners annihilate their competitors, giving you that warm fuzzy feeling.
Of course, you’re a data junkie and can perform magic with Excel to discover new opportunities and insights. You’re at home with all the usual tools: Google Analytics, ispionage, SEMRush, SpyFu, and plenty more. If you’re like most of us, you have a ton of cool browser add-ons that make you more productive.
As a natural problem-solver, your intellectual curiosity drives you to be constantly learning and taking on new challenges. This helps you work well and develop great relationships with the like-minded group of marketing maniacs you work with. All told, you have exceptional communication skills and know how to tailor your message to your audience.
You have a healthy dose of competitiveness that drives you to get things done and reach your goals. You can tell war stories about how you vastly changed and have blown people’s minds with your results in your previous roles.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead Paid Media Service & Team to new heights
- Develop innovative strategies to increase inquiry volume, decrease cost per acquisition and outmaneuver the competition in a highly competitive environment
- Create and maintain processes and systems that scale with the rapid growth of the PPC department
- Ensure that new PPC accounts are on-boarded and assigned in a timely manner i.e. paperwork, survey’s
- Ensure that all reporting and client interaction is completed as scheduled
- Adspend True-Up Calculations
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing and other platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Work closely with team leads to drive professional growth, foster team collaboration, and inspire innovation among them and their account teams
- Coordinate regularly with organic SEO division to ensure full spectrum of online marketing strategy is executed
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are constantly met and are congruent with company mission and vision
- Work closely with the business development team to identify, qualify and close projects
- Experience managing accounts of $100,000+ monthly spend
- Extensive knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms
- Google Ads Certified
- Proficient in Facebook Ads
- 3+ years of experience managing strategic Paid Media campaigns
- 3+ years of experience managing Google Shopping campaigns
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent client communication (B2B)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently while meeting deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary based on performance and experience. 70k-80k/year
- Ample opportunities for further growth and compensation.
- 100% Company Paid Healthcare.
- Dental & Vision Packages Available.
- A relaxed work environment with minimal oversight.
- Snacks, Drinks & Regular Team Lunches.
About the company
Searchbloom provides cutting-edge Search Engine Optimization for small-to-mid-sized businesses. We specialize in local, national, and e-commerce SEO. We help our partners around the globe increase their revenues and have quickly built a reputation for being an authority in Search Engine Optimization.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.