Are you results-oriented and data-driven? Do you find yourself searching for data in order to make decisions even in your personal life? Does a well-executed formula, vlookup, or macros make you swoon? Are you passionate about mentoring more junior team members to learn new skills, think more strategically, and gain the confidence to tackle tricky client problems? If you’ve found yourself enthusiastically nodding yes at your screen, we may have found a match.
Inflow is looking for a talented Sr PPC Strategist to join a team of super smart, passionate table tennis (and paid search) experts.
Responsibilities (Your Mission):
- Manage and serve as the primary point of contact for around 5 - 10 Paid clients. Responsible for the strategy, prioritization, planning, and execution for client PPC strategies in Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Build highly effective Shopping, Search, Display and Remarketing campaigns for our eCommerce clients
- Have a deep seeded curiosity and internal competition for both testing the latest and greatest smart & automated bidding strategy paired with an insatiable desire to outperform those with manual strategies and creative segmentation.
- Define, monitor, and analyze performance trends against set KPI’s
- Get creative! ...by testing ad creative, landing pages, and audience targeting to drive results.
- Help our clients get the most bang for their buck. Monitor spend performance and identify when budgets should be adjusted.
- Get on the cutting edge: Evaluate emerging technologies, new campaigns & targeting strategies, etc. then provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Effectively translate results to clients in a way that is tied towards their internal objectives and KPIs.
- Recommend strategies and deliverables that will improve our client results.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with internal team and client
- Manage multiple client’s expectations, strategies, budgets and conversions
- Support and coach junior staff members through questions and guidance...don’t just give ‘em the fish!
- Lead by example
What We Must Have (No, Really):
- 4-6 years of experience running eCommerce paid advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of eCommerce, tacking & attribution, and the digital marketing industry
- Data geek - deep analytical chops. Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Basic knowledge of website & URL structure, as well as implementation of tracking/phone call/remarketing code snippets (think tracking snippets, pixels, CallRail, etc)
- Excellent communication skills. We know, we know… everybody says this, but we mean it. Writing punchy ad copy and landing page content is an everyday part of the job.
- Top notch reporting & Excel skills: Supermetrics for Google Sheets, Google Data Studio and Data Feeds. Obsessed with having the lowest mouse clicks to keyboards clicks ratio per spreadsheet analysis.
- Solid understanding of split testing and other methods of optimizing CTR, CPA, and ROAS while understanding that there are more hidden KPIs to uncover...can I get an LTV!?
What We Dream About (Among Other Things):
- Experience setting up and optimizing data feeds
- Experience managing high ROI accounts within paid social including platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Quora and Pinterest Ads experience
- Advanced GA & GTM experience – cross-domain tracking, eCommerce tracking, etc.
- Experience with conversion optimization, including A/B testing
- Email marketing experience
- Google Ads Search, Shopping, Display and Youtube Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Deep understanding of Attribution across various Platforms
- Graphic design, Photoshop, or Canva experience
- Currently a fully remote company
- Competitive salary - range of $74,000 - $97,000
- Paid vacation and sick days. Festival-fanatic? Family vacations? Flu bug?Need a Mental Health Day? No problem.
- 15Five takes the pulse of our company. We listen, consider and respond. Every week. Period.
- Quarterly culture surveys, to help us always get better
- Quarterly Profit Sharing – we share the success with you.
- Insurance and 401k contributions: Health, dental, vision, short-term, long term disability, life, and retirement contributions. We even contribute to LegalShield & IDShield, two services that support you with personal legal scenarios and protecting your identity.
- Build-your-own perks: get an annual allowance of cash and spend it on what you want (mostly). As long as it benefits you or your family, it’s yours to spend.
- Family Support: New kiddo? Take 6 weeks, on us, to get to know your new family member. Maternity/paternity leave, along with adoption and reproductive assistance.
- We love pets! We offer a one-time pet adoption fee reimbursement.
- Gym/Wellness Budget (up to $65 / month): Get a gym membership on us, and/or support your mental health and wellness needs (massages, physical therapy, chiropractors all count!) with the monthly gym and wellness budget.
- Paid Holidays – you start out with 8 (MLK Day included) but after year 1 you’ll pick up more floating holidays to use for what’s important to you.
- Civic Action Day - We provide time off (up to 8 hours) for voting, political activism, marches/demonstrations, or political causes or events you believe in.
- Conference / Training Budget - $2,000 budget to educate yourself and expand your knowledge!
- It’s a well of expertise around here. Ask and you shall be educated. Plus, we have a lot to learn from you, too. Teach us your ways.
- Birthdays are a big deal. Stick around long enough and it becomes a paid day off!
- Publish and build your personal brand via our blog and social media. Stand on our shoulders. Get noticed online. Mix with fellow industry geeks. You matter.
- Don't take our word for it... look at what our employees say about us on Glassdoor!
About the company
For five consecutive years, Inflow has been named one of the Denver-area’s fastest-growing private companies – PLUS we’re a Google Premier Partner AND one of only a handful of firms worldwide to be named as a “Moz Recommended Company.” We made the Inc. 5000 list three years in a row. We value our team members as one of the three main stakeholders in our company and align our values and decisions with stakeholder needs and wants.
We’re committed to cultivating an anti-racist environment by actively striving for equity, confronting racial inequalities and systemic racism, and supporting anti-racist policies.
Inflow welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Inflow at https://careers.goinflow.com