SEO / Paid Search Associate
- Peter Mayer Advertising
- New Orleans, LA
- Onsite Only
Posted 24 days ago
What It Takes
A Peter Mayer Search Associate position requires the following:
- A passion for digital marketing
- Minimum of 1 year experience in search marketing discipline
- Knowledge and experience spans SEO, SEM (paid and organic)
- Results oriented
- Pride yourself on staying on top of industry trends thru blogs, podcasts, white papers, case studies, etc
- Self-starter, efficient time management and strong problem solving skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills; commercially oriented, confident, outgoing, articulate, persuasive
- Google Adwords certification required
Your Role at Peter Mayer
The Search Associate is accountable for the following:
- Execute and measure the effectiveness of paid search strategies for multiple clients at a time
- Make keyword recommendations off of research, keyword analysis, competitive analysis and PPC tools
- Create and test ad copy and PPC landing pages to ensure the most effective user experience
- Analyze campaign results to help clients get the maximum ROI, looking at dayparts, search funnels, geography, sitelinks, ad position and more
- Drive traffic and increase ROI for clients by doing competitive analysis, keyword research, content creation and link building
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of SEM/SEO strategies and campaigns using tools including Google Analytics, SEMrush, Search Console, Moz and more
- Share insights with clients through email, calls and face to face meetings
- Keep track of changes and trends in the search marketing industry, educating employees and clients.
Your Department’s Role at Peter Mayer
The Strategy team as a whole has the following accountabilities:
- The backbone of the agency’s promise to create great work that works.
- Create the strategies that drive integrated, consumer-first, measureable ideas for clients.
- Bridge the gap between thinking and execution.
- Innovate IP on behalf of the agency and in support of its cultural positioning.
- Be the catalyst for the creatives and for the best ideas.
How We Position Ourselves
Peter Mayer is an independent, integrated marketing agency.
We use cultural insights to connect brands with people.
The following values are the bedrock of our internal culture:
- Be Better Together.
- Be Honest + Fair.
- Be Generous.
- Be Curious.
- Be All In.
- Be Uniquely You.
Peter Mayer encourages diversity in all forms: cultural, ethnic, lifestyle--we feel it all just adds to the flavor of our gumbo. We are an EOE.
About the company
We hire nice, smart people. In that order. At Peter Mayer, we create work that’s powered by culture. But the culture we prize most is the one you’ll find behind our doors. It’s born from the dog-lovin’, bike-ridin’, crawfish-peelin’ band of artists, thinkers, makers and genuinely nice people who pass through our doors every day. If you’d like to join us, read on to see what life at 318 Camp is like.