SEO Program Coordinator
- Quincy, MA
- Onsite Only
Posted 5 days ago
SEO Program Coordinator
ThriveHive is seeking an experienced SEO Program Coordinator who provides support to ensure superior campaign management and delivery of all Search Engine Optimization campaigns. This position is responsible for helping to maintain high quality results for our clients’ campaigns, reviewing client performance and results, being an available resource for our internal team members and being proactive in customer outreach. This role will be focused on Quality Assurance and management of SEO campaign deliverables ensuring customer satisfaction, approval and implementation
- Communicate effectively as the primary point of contact between clients, sales representatives and internally with other SEO team members.
- Daily follow ups to clients through emails and phone calls on outstanding deliverables.
- Work with fulfillment partners to review and ensure that what we are providing to our clients includes accurate spelling and grammar and follows best SEO practices when delivering client-facing materials.
- Collaborate with Senior SEO team members on delivering reporting to clients and understanding how to interpret basic campaign results/reporting.
- Ensure initial client set up of dashboard and access to analytics
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of SEO best practices to be able to speak to clients about the basics of the product.
- Conduct monthly client meetings that cover a variety of campaign topics, including, but not limited to, establishing campaign strategy, reviewing and approving ongoing campaign content/deliverables, and demonstrating campaign performance/ROI in easy to understand terms
- Self-manage and prioritize daily tasks across a variety of activities, ensuring that we are meeting established SLAs and standards, while maintaining a high level of quality
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, digital advertising, or a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer service or account management
- Proven ability to multi-task and self-motivate
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work.
About the company
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.