Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
- Forthea Interactive Marketing
- Houston, TX
- Onsite Only
Posted 17 days ago
These roles are responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing natural search engine marketing activities. This position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of our clients’ SEO & digital marketing activities.
You will be working closely with senior planners and account management across the company and serve as an integral part of the service organization and the company’s overall growth. Success at Forthea comes from someone who is naturally energetic, entrepreneurial, effective, humble and who simply hates to lose.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for SEO projects based on client needs
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Optimize landing pages for conversion and performance improvement
- Serve as liaison with SEO Vendor Tool contacts
- 1-3 years SEO experience
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Proficient with Search engine interfaces, tracking tools (analytics) and procedures (both search and online)
About the company
With our analytical expertise and experience, we help you connect online customer interactions to predictable revenue streams.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.