Sr. Marketing Specialist – Search Engine Marketing (FT Work Remote Option)
- M&T Bank
- Baltimore, MD
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 3 days ago
M&T Bank is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Rockstar to join the digital marketing team. We are open to a remote employee (within the United States), preferably in the Mid-Atlantic or East Coast. Office locations include Baltimore, MD, Buffalo, NY, New York, NY if looking to work from an M&T office or a hybrid option between remote and in-office.
The right candidate will help drive strategy and lead marketing activities focused within digital paid media (paid search, paid social) to effectively and efficiently target existing and prospective customers.
You are a performance marketer at heart who enjoys making data-driven decisions and implementing growth strategies based on establishing efficiency at scale. You also understand the importance of brand advertising to drive brand awareness and consideration and the connection with performance marketing.
You possess exceptional knowledge of and have hands-on keyword experience with paid search and paid social.
You have experience if improving efficiencies (ROAS, CPL, CTR, etc.) within your campaigns through optimizations you’ve made.
Day to day campaign management across Google Ads (search, display, video, etc.), Microsoft Ads, and paid social platforms including performance and budget management:
- Ensure flawless execution of all paid media campaign including new campaign creation and launch.
- Run a/b tests and experiments to drive improved performance including click-through rate, conversion, rate, etc.
- Optimize budgets within and across marketing channels and prepare recommendations/communication of success measurement for management
- Leverage internal data, paid media best practices, and business intelligence to develop and recommend segmentation and targeting strategies to drive conversions
- Identify and pursue new opportunities such as search engine betas, landing page optimization, robust test roadmaps, etc.
- Regularly report to stakeholders on performance of campaigns
Media strategy and planning:
- Help create paid media plans and strategies to accomplish goals of specific lines of business at M&T and Wilmington Trust.
- Determine where we should run ads dependent on the goals of the campaign and the target audience.
- Use data to drive projections and media recommendations
Work cross-functionally with digital analytics, creative, product, and digital marketing managers to ensure goals are properly being measured and achieved:
- Work with the extended Digital Media, Digital Marketing, Brand, Product, Analytics, Compliance, Creative and Experience teams to achieve all business goals and ensure that all projects and deliverables are executed successfully
Always be learning and advocating paid digital media:
- Act as subject matter expert by keeping up to date on emerging technologies, industry trends, targeting strategies, as well as a comprehensive understanding of competitor strategies within the paid media space
In-depth Knowledge of:
- Bid management tools, including ML and AI such as smart bidding, responsive search ads, etc.
- Different audience targeting options including retargeting, lookalike targeting, and prospecting (in-market, affinity, interests, etc).
- Traditional paid media platforms and partners such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, YouTube, Facebook ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Experience analyzing data from web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel to help analyze large data sets (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, etc.).
- Flawless QA standards across assigned campaigns
Education and Experience Required:
5 years of experience in managing paid digital media campaigns (paid search, paid social etc.)
OR, in lieu of a degree, a combined 9 years of education and work experience in managing marketing campaigns in a client or agency environment.
- Digital agency experience
- Financial Services marketing/advertising experience a plus
- Paid media management tools such as SEM Rush, Optymyzr, SA360, SpyFu, etc.
- Experience with Tableau and/or PowerBI to analyze data and use visualizations to tell stories with data.
- Demonstrated knowledge in attribution-based analysis and optimization
- Organizational and project management skills (attention to detail, project management, handling multiple priorities, managing tight timelines)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills suitable for various levels of management
- How to influence and collaborate with peers, leaders and business partners
- Competitive salary and incentive plan
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability at no cost
- PTO + 11 paid holidays/PTO buy
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with 5% match/Roth/Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Diversity & Inclusion Council
- 14 Resource Group charters with 69 chapters
- D&I Sponsorship Program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Discounts
About the company
For more than 160 years, M&T has helped people and businesses manage their money and make sound financial decisions, so they can live better today and realize their goals for tomorrow. Whether you're buying a home, building a business, or broadening your career, find out how we're making a difference, every day, in communities throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, DC.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.