Sr. Paid Search Manager
- Brand Value Accelerator
- San Diego, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 6 days ago
The Senior PSMM oversees and manages all of the Paid Search Media for BVAccel's biggest clients, ensuring that campaigns are innovative, up to standard and driving bottom-line performance for the client. You will work closely with the Media team of a Premier Google Partner agency ensuring that client campaign management tasks are being followed under the direction of the Associate Paid Search Director.
***Please note, BVAccel is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***
What you'll do...
- Become a BVAccel resident expert on paid search platforms (Google Ads including YouTube, Shopping & GDN, and Bing Ads); maintain platform certifications, push for advanced strategic uses of all platform tactics and technology
- Assume ownership of BVAccel's clients with the largest monthly spend
- Set up targeting, build, restructure and set up campaigns in assigned product channels
- Enable machine learning (Smart Bidding), automation frameworks and scripting within channels
- QA setup and BVAccel checklists of best practices for campaigns
- Provide excellent client consultation, guiding strategy calls explaining complex paid search methodologies clearly and concisely
- Pacing and monitoring of all assigned campaigns; adjust if needed to remain in budget parameters
- Maintain data accuracy within BVAccel reporting structures and dashboards
- Provide mentorship and training to junior and mid-level staff
- Monitor and adjust proactive and reactive optimizations
- Bring up new campaign and tactical execution ideas and opportunities to internal client leads and Director of Client Strategy
- Monitor, report and perform analysis on assigned campaigns
- Mentor junior team members
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need...
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, computer science, business or equivalent experience
- Current certifications in Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics at time of hire
- 4+ years professional work experience in media, marketing or communications role with at least 3 years experience in paid search, higher preference to previous agency experience
- Database proficiency for data entry, extraction and report creation, as well as data analysis skill set, with an understanding of cause and effect relationships
- Proactive self-starter with problem solving mentality in situations with limited information/data
- Intellectual agility with an ever-learning mindset and superbly analytical!
Who we are...
- A well established and capitalized company operating in two of the most exciting and fastest growing industries (ecommerce & digital advertising)
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, because we are passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands
What we do...
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology, creative, design, marketing and Amazon services capabilities
- Our clients are some of the fastest growing and most well regarding digital first retail brands in the US
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners and currently work with a variety of technology partners across ecommerce and digital advertising
BVAccel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
About the company
Brand Value Accelerator (BVAccel), one of the original six pioneer Shopify Plus Partners and currently one of the fastest growing Shopify Plus partner agencies worldwide, is a new breed of end-to-end commerce consultancy that exists to drive meaningful results for digital brands. With a best-in-class technology stack, made possible through strategic partnerships with Shopify Plus, Dynamic Yield, Yotpo, Impact Radius, and Google, we build valuable shopping experiences for our high-volume, high-growth merchants. In addition to Front-End and Back-End Website Development, we specialize in Optimization & Insights (CRO and Analytics), UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing (including Paid Media Strategy and Partnership Marketing), and Amazon/Marketplace Management. BVAccel is headquartered in San Diego, CA with additional offices in Columbus, OH, Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, and Tijuana, Mexico. For more information, visit https://www.bvaccel.com. - Inc. 5000 #688 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America 2018 - SDBJ #6 Fastest Growing Companies Award 2018 - SDBJ #9 Fastest Growing Companies Award 2017 - SDBJ Best Places to Work 2017 - Great Place to Work Certified - Yotpo Agency of the Year 2017
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.