Sr. Paid Social Strategist
- Denver, CO
- Remote Only
Posted 22 days ago
Are you the type of person to follow breweries on Instagram just for the double-tap? You’re the principal of pixels, ruler of retargeting, and campaign kahuna. You eagerly seek out the next best KPI and then optimize your optimization process. You do not limit yourself to just Facebook and Instagram, but also master eCommerce ad campaigns on Twitter, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok? Then we want to hear from you! You might just be our next Sr. Paid Social Strategist.
Responsibilities (Your Mission):
- Build highly effective Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest & other paid social campaigns for our eCommerce clients
- Define, monitor, and analyze performance trends against set KPI’s
- Get creative! ...by testing ad creative, landing pages, and audience targeting to drive results.
- Help our clients get the most bang for their buck. Monitor spend performance and identify when budgets should be adjusted
- Get on the cutting edge: Evaluate emerging technologies, social platforms, etc. then provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Recommend strategies and deliverables that will improve our client results
- Stop! Collaborate, and listen! Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with internal team and client
What We Must Have (No, Really):
- 4-6 years of experience running eCommerce paid advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of eCommerce, social media, and the digital marketing industry
- Data geek - deep analytical chops. Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Basic knowledge of website & URL structure, as well as implementation of tracking/phone call/remarketing code snippets (think pixels, CallRail, etc)
- Excellent communication skills. We know, we know… everybody says this, but we mean it. Writing punchy ad copy and landing page content is an everyday part of the job.
- Mad reporting & Excel skillz: Supermetrics for Google Sheets, Facebook Catalogs and Data Feeds
- Solid understanding of split testing and other methods of optimizing CTR, CPA, and ROAS
What We Dream About (Among Other Things):
- Quora and Pinterest Ads experience
- Google Ads Search, Shopping, Display and Youtube Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Deep understanding of Attribution across various Platforms
- Graphic design, Photoshop, or Canva experience
And About Culture. . .
We know that culture at its core is about people. And wanting to come to work. To be yourself. To make mistakes and laugh at yourself. To work 40 hours and not need to check your email from the top of Mt. Beirstadt (or the respective mountain, hill, beach, where you are located!). To be surrounded by talented, capable people that build you up rather than endlessly frustrate you. We want to make sure you can spend quality time with friends, family, and yourself, without always having to be tied to work.
- Currently a fully remote company
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick days. Festival-fanatic? Family vacations? Flu bug? No problem.
- 15Five takes the pulse of our company. We listen, consider and respond. Every week. Period.
- Quarterly culture surveys, to help us always get better
- Quarterly Profit Sharing – we share the success with you.
- Insurance and 401k: health, dental, vision, short-term, long term disability, life, and retirement contributions
- Build-your-own perks: get an annual allowance of cash and spend it on what you want (mostly). As long as it benefits you or your family, it’s yours to spend.
- Family Support: New kiddo? Take 6 weeks, on us, to get to know your new family member. Maternity/paternity leave, along with adoption and reproductive assistance.
- We love pets! We offer a one-time pet adoption fee reimbursement.
- Gym Membership: Go rock climb, cycle, stretch, or lift heavy stuff on us with the monthly gym stipend.
- Paid Holidays – you start out with 7 but after year 1 you’ll pick up more floating holidays to use for what’s important to you.
- It’s a well of expertise around here. Ask and you shall be educated. Plus, we have a lot to learn from you, too. Teach us your ways.
- Birthdays are a big deal. Stick around long enough and it becomes a paid day off!
- Publish and build your personal brand via our blog and social media. Stand on our shoulders. Get noticed online. Mix with fellow industry geeks. You matter.
- Don't take our word for it... look at what our employees say about us on Glassdoor!
A Short Inflow Introduction
For five consecutive years, Inflow has been named one of the Denver-area’s fastest-growing private companies – PLUS we’re a Google Premier Partner AND one of only a handful of firms worldwide to be named as a “Moz Recommended Company.” We made the Inc. 5000 list three years in a row. We value our team members as one of the three main stakeholders in our company and align our values and decisions with stakeholder needs and wants.
We’re committed to cultivating an anti-racist environment by actively striving for equity, confronting racial inequalities and systemic racism, and supporting anti-racist policies.
Learn more about Inflow at https://careers.goinflow.com
About the company
Inflow is an award-winning eCommerce digital marketing agency. We’re specialists. We work only with eCommerce companies, and we only do marketing. For five consecutive years, Inflow has been named one of the Denver-area’s fastest-growing private companies – PLUS we’re a Google Premier Partner AND one of only a handful of firms worldwide to be named as a “Moz Recommended Company.” We made the Inc. 5000 list three years in a row. We value our team members as one of the three main stakeholders in our company and align our values and decisions with stakeholder needs and wants. We’re committed to cultivating an anti-racist environment by actively striving for equity, confronting racial inequalities and systemic racism, and supporting anti-racist policies. Learn more about Inflow at https://careers.goinflow.com
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.