You can now get the info you need to register before our 25% off Early Bird pricing expires on 1/31. We’re adding new sessions daily to our schedule for Hero Conf Los Angeles, and it includes updates that hard-working PPC-ers just can’t miss.
Hero Conf is just around the corner, April 18-20 at the JW Marriott Los Angeles LA Live. And we’re proud to present an agenda of more than 50 world-class speakers, 5 keynotes from industry luminaries, the return of the Hero Conf Advanced Track for expert-level learning, and 10 unique LA-based networking opportunities. Explore our schedule now, which includes sessions like:
- 2017: The Year of Voice Search
- Taking the Next Step: Programmatic for PPC Managers
- How to Use Competitor Data to Increase Conversion Rates
- Search + Social: An Intra & Interdisciplinary Mashup Checklist
- How To Maximize Landing Page Conversions with a Proven Personalization Engine
- PPC Excel Hacks: Making Data Work For You, Not Against You
- Audience Targeting Strategies
- And more»
Plus, ALL NEW in 2017 is a series of sessions dedicated to PPC career development, regardless of where you are in your paid search journey. Hear from experts who’ve been there, and learn how they progressed within the company and industry. These sessions include:
- Managing Up: Launching Your PPC Career
- From Account Manager to People Manager
- Being Boss: Managing a Department or Company
- The Individual Contributor: Being a Team Player Even if You Aren’t Part of the Team
At Hero Conf, we promise original, relevant and innovative content. We ensure that each session provides actionable takeaways that you can implement immediately. There’s no better way to prove the ROI of your experience than real-time changes that have big impact on your accounts.
And there’s no better time to register than today. Early Bird pricing expires on in in less than two weeks, on 1/31. Act now to save $400 off our regular conference rates.