PPC News Roundup for April 10, 2009
April 10, 2009
Happy Friday readers! Take a moment to sit back and read up on the latest in the world of PPC. As per usual, there’s a lot going on, so read on!
- Some of you may have seen this in your AdWords reporting already – New conversion metrics. It caught us a little off guard yesterday. These new metrics allow you to track multiple conversions that stem from a single click. Cool stuff! The AdWords blog has the details.
- Mike Moran from Search Engine Guide asks, “Why shouldn’t I do my search work in-house?” For starters, we’re in it for the long run.
- Google is increasing it’s market share, and keyword searches are getting longer. Search Engine Land has the scoop.
- Brad Geddes debunks some common misconceptions about broad match keywords and performance. Definitely good food for thought – Make sure you know how you’re getting conversions!
- Clean up those landing pages! Ion Interactive explains the top 3 landing page errors. Landing pages are always a challenge, so take all the advice you can get.
- Avinash Kaushik gives us a detailed rundown of Google’s search based keyword tool. There are several layers of complexity and cool features that can be utilized in the tool, and this post is really helpful in understanding what can be done within the tool.
Browse By Category
10 New Ways to Optimize Paid Search with Call Intelligence
Mobile search drives billions of calls to business each year, and calls convert at a higher rate than digital leads. When properly optimized, calls can have a transformational impact on your bottom line. Join this webinar to learn tactical tips and smart strategies to boost...
Google Adds New Tools to Highlight Physical Store Locations
Buying in-store is still a big deal for shoppers, and Google has announced a few new tools to let physical retailers target those shoppers heading in stores.
Spend Smarter: Identifying Account Opportunities
Explore a method for projecting performance that makes it easier to provide solid budget increase recommendations and alleviates some stress.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Up and Running with AdWords Add-on for Google Sheets
In this article we will set up for the AdWords add-on for Google Sheets. By the end you'll set up your own reports and automate the data gathering portion of your workflow.
Tackling Facebook Ad Disapprovals
Why your Facebook ad is disapproved and what you can do to fix it and avoid future problems.
Easy Steps to Complete a Competitor Analysis
We all want to always stay one step ahead of the competition, and that’s where we want to share our expertise with you.
Load More »