PPC News Roundup for February 13, 2009
February 13, 2009
Happy Friday PPC geeks I don’t want to jinx myself, but here goes nothing. I see perhaps a crack in winter’s armor. Or at least I hope. This weather is sweet! Which is great, because I coincidentally broke my ankle last week, and hobbling / crutching around in snow doesn’t sound too appealing. Back to the point of this article, here’s this weeks roundup.
- Obviously, Google Analytics is awesome. ROI Revolution gives us six tools to make Analytics awesomer … err … more awesome?
- Further along the lines of easy tools, semvironment gives us a Firefox plugin to help manage your PPC accounts. So, if you’re a plugin junkie, give it a look. Jon Clark breaks it down.
- Yes, this is a PPC blog. Yes, we’re all PPC nerds. But let’s get serious, you all do SEO as well. Or at least, you know about it. In case you don’t, Gordon Choi gives us a helpful beginner SEO guide. It’s worth knowing about SEO, even if you don’t practice it.
- Scott Brinker, author of the new book ‘Honest Seduction’, gives us 3 landing page tips based upon working with faculty and staff over at MIT. Check out the ‘Honest Seduction’, after all, who doesn’t love a good PPC book anyways?
- This weeks lol link comes courtesy of Loren Baker from Search Engine Journal. Google Japan paid off bloggers to write about and link to them. Then papa Google laid the smack down.
- We like movies. Proababaly a little too much. At least here, I have successfully combined PPC with movies. Well, not me per se, but rather, SEM Geek.
Browse By Category
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.