We’re bringing you as much of Austin as we can in two days. Enjoy events at unique locations, with specialty foods from local vendors. Get to know PPC Heroes from across the globe, while enjoying a world-class experience. And we understand networking can be daunting, so check out our Networking Guide to make the most of your time spent with industry peers. Come for the content and stay for the extras, at an event with the most networking opportunities in the industry!
1. Start your day with our delicious Networking Breakfast. Look at it as an opportunity to reconnect with PPC friends as you enjoy a hot meal with more extras than you can count.
2. Our Networking Lunch will be fresh farm-to-table foods with local flare. Take the time to meet some new PPC pros and expand your community.
3. The afternoon Networking Break allows a chance to relax amidst the jam-packed days of PPC Content, filled with delectable snacks.
4. Immediately following the final keynote, jump over to our afternoon Evening Reception for a chance to wind down and process the actionable takeaways from Day 1 at Hero Conf.
5. An event unlike any you’ll find at industry events, join us at our Bar Takeover from 8-10 pm at a location TBC in Austin, TX. We promise you don’t want to miss this.
6. Day 2 starts with another enticing spread for our Networking Breakfast. Enjoy a hot breakfast and catch up with those #PPCChat folks you’ve been dying to talk to.
7. Another Networking Lunch, another fantastic local meal. Find a speaker you admire and chat away at our extended lunch.
8. The afternoon Networking Break gives you another chance to relax to give you the pick-me-up you need to finish Day 2 strong.
9. Although the event will close, we’re not done with our networking. Connect with our event partners at the Evening Reception to expand your industry outreach and make sure you leave with all the right tools.