As a digital marketer, harnessing the power of paid social campaigns – and measuring the results – is critical. You’re likely pressed by questions like, “What am I going to get from this?” or, “How much more revenue (or conversion volume) is this initiative going to provide?” The list goes on.
Hero Conf’s Paid Social Workshop is aimed to help you answer questions like this and provide you with the tools to get there.
· Build an optimal media plan for performance-based outcomes
· Articulate platforms & tactics proposed in your plan
· Learn how to structure a campaign for both scale and performance
· Discover techniques to combat the impact of IOS 14 updates
Planning & Strategy | 45 Mins
· Audience-1st approach for social ads
· Future-proofing your social strategy against tracking loss
· Establish a tactical framework (alignment of tactics, targeting, and KPIs)
· Creative ad-pillars to power campaign performance
· The essential building blocks of an A/B Testing Plan
Campaign Execution | 45 mins
· Maximizing social algorithm performance with Pixels, event tracking, and audience modeling
· The ‘POST-IOS 14’ best-practices of campaign structuring — that scales
Break | 15 mins
Group Activity | 30 mins
To demonstrate your newfound knowledge of performance social, you will be paired in groups and given a Business Case with a Media Brief that will require your collaboration to build a best-in-class paid social plan and the appropriate campaign structure for the campaign’s success.
Optimization & Scale | 45 mins
· Campaign performance optimization
· Creative Rotation Framework
· Underutilized social ad-tech to scale audiences & performance
Zaryn Sidhu is an NYC-based Digital Marketing Strategist with +10 years working in paid social, in both agency and in-house roles. Currently, he is the U.S. Head of Paid Social at Brainlabs, where he leads the paid social practice for the region. He also runs Market & Hustle, a YouTube channel that reaches over 20K subscribers with strategic-to-tactical digital advertising content. When he isn’t working, Zaryn enjoys playing competitive beach volleyball, learning how to DJ, and discovering new places to eat in the City.