Be a Geek, No Matter What!
May 25, 2011
Happy Geek Pride Day, from all of us PPC Hero geeks! The first Geek Pride Festival was organized by Tim McEachern and was held in Albany New York. A manifesto was created to celebrate this event, and some of its contents are below. Make sure you’re exercising your rights & responsibilities like PPC Hero is today!.
- The right to not leave your house
- The right to not like football or any other sport.
- The right to associate with other nerds.
- The right to be out of style.
- The right to take over the world.
- Be a geek, no matter what.
- Try to be nerdier than anyone else.
- If there is a discussion about something geeky, you must give your opinion.
- To save and protect all geeky material.
- Don’t be a generalized geek. You must specialize in something.
- Try to take over the world!
Browse By Category
Hanapin’s Master List of 2017 PPC Updates
In this live webinar, Hanapin experts Tanner Schroeder and Connor Regan will take a stroll down the good ol’ memory lane of 2017 and show you which updates from this last year are worth your time and effort.
How To Build Custom Affinity Audiences In Old & New AdWords
PPC Hero Emma Franks breaks down the step-by-step process to create Custom Affinity Audiences in the AdWords interface, whichever version you use.
Why Online Polls Are Critical To Understanding Your Users
You may believe polls are just distracting or annoying. Challenge yourself today to learn how polls can be critical in understanding your users.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Faster, Easier Mobile Lead Generation with Social Lead Ads
Explore how lead ads work, what effects they can have on mobile conversion rates and next steps for rolling out campaigns across social channels.
What the State of PPC Report Reveals for 2018
This year we had a great turnout of responses and some mind-blowing insights to share with you. Join Hanapin's President Jeff Allen as he walks through what we found in our State of PPC Report for 2017-2018 and where the industry is going.