This process explains how to change the location targeting settings for a campaign. You can make your campaigns target any combination of countries, territories, regions, cities, and customized areas defined by you. You can also target up to 40 different languages.
· Go to ‘All Online Campaigns’ and select the Campaign that you want to change settings for.
· Click on the “Settings” tab and scroll to the Locations and Languages section.
· To edit a location, click on ‘edit’ under Locations. A box with 4 tabs and a world map will pop up. As you look at locations, Google will highlight them in blue on the map.
· You can click the “Bundles” tab and select one or more countries in a geographic area that you want to target.
· You can go to the “Browse” tab and see cities, metros, states, and/or regions of countries.
· Go to the “Search” tab to manually search for an area you want to target.
· You can also click on the “Custom” tab and click a location on the map or enter in an address with a radius option. The “Custom” tab has three options: point on a map, custom shape, and bulk.
· On the “Settings” tab of the selected campaign, click on Languages to change your campaign’s language targeting options.
· A box will pop up with language options. You can target up to 40 different languages. Note: AdWords does not translate your ads from language to language.
National Geo-targeting: /how-to-geo-target-a-national-ppc-campaign/